SEA Founders Vietnam Vietnam
3 months ago
SEA Founders is a non-profit organization that is committed to helping founders who are working to develop the next generation of companies in Southeast Asia. Our goal is to establish the most inclusive community in Southeast Asia for technology leaders to exchange ideas, be accountable, and gain assistance in developing their businesses.
If you are interested in working with entrepreneurs who are committed to making a difference in the world around them, we would love to have you on our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys managing communities and organizing events and can work independently in a remote role. The ideal candidate should be a creative and quick thinker, well-organized and self-motivated, and possess excellent communication skills, particularly in English.
As our Community Success Lead, you will be responsible for building SEA's most successful community of tech startup founders.
The key responsibilities... of this role include:
• Member Recruitment:
• Identifying and qualifying potential leads as members
• Screening applications and interviewing potential leads
• Coordinating with Operations and providing information for the onboarding process
• Following up on unresponsive or cold leads
• Collecting data for analysis
2. Member Engagement:
• Understanding the personal and business objectives of the founders
• Launching initiatives that foster meaningful connections between members
• Being the point of contact for membership, guidelines, and member onboarding
• Creating an environment that promotes growth and facilitates high member satisfaction, as measured by continuous improvement in Net Promoter Score (NPS).
• This position is open to Vietnamese nationals only.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• 2-3 years of experience in the startup ecosystem or working in a startup would be beneficial.
• A regional vision or experience in working with regional companies or organizations is required.
• Sales experience is a plus.
• An approachable and outgoing personality.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Self-starter, excellent communicator, and efficient team player.
What We Offer:
• Opportunities to travel to many countries in the region.
• The chance to work with top leaders from technology companies in Southeast Asia.
• Ownership of tasks and an independent work approach.
• Remote job with flexible hours.
• Competitive salary.
Apply CV by this link: https://tally.so/r/mVGj2j
Community Success Lead Vietnam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.