Watsons Personal Care Stores (philippines), Inc.
Watsons Personal Care Stores (philippines), Inc. Philippines Philippines
3 months ago
BE PART OF WATSONS:
Investors in People (IIP) accredited company
Asia's number 1 pharmacy retail brand
Best Companies to work for by HR Asia
Our Store Pharmacist is responsible for the supervision of pharmacy operations (profitability, professional services, ROS and regulatory compliance). He/ She is accountable in upholding high standards of O + O Customer Service and Good Pharmacy Practice. Acts as Pharmacist-In-Charge, point of contact for regulatory matters, and responsible for the training and development of Pharmacy Assistants/Associates to ensure consistent and compliant pharmacy operations in any store formats.
This role focuses on:
• Monitoring and reviewing sales performance (health categories) and recommending action plans to deliver sales budget and pharmacy profitability.
• Ensuring consistency in execution of Brand of Service Standards when dealing with customers (internal or external) and compliance in all regulatory requirements and act as... pharmacist-in-charge/point of contact for regulatory matters.
• Performing necessary functions for all digitally enabled services.
• Supporting immediate head in managing ROS compliance (inventory & till) to work on shrinkage below tolerance level.
• Supporting immediate head in monitoring and tracking of stores controllable expenses and recommends cost efficiency measures to increase productivity & profitability.
• Adhering to health protocols and implementing crisis management plans to mitigate risks to provide employees and customers safe and clean store environment.
• Building network as liaison to lessors for better communication and coordination needed to support the business.
• Sustaining team engagement and performance thru coaching, counseling, motivating and disciplining employees
Success will depend on:
• Ability to demonstrate analytical skills, monitor and evaluate implementation of online and offline initiatives, propose solutions and track progress to improve sales & profitability
• Ability to manage and monitor brand of service, handle and resolve online & offline customer feedback with sense of urgency and knows how to escalate complex customer complaints
• Ability to practice ethical and legal standards of the profession
• Ability to analyze store profitability and implement cost optimization measures to maximize productivity
• Ability to validate gaps, monitor compliance, & can coach on retail operating standards to work towards improving efficiency
• Ability to benchmark retail practices and relationship building with mall partners, affiliates and professional organizations/partner schools.
• Ability to delegate tasks, can train and coach selling techniques/functional skills and engage team to maximize productivity & can sustain team motivation.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
• Candidate must be a Licensed Pharmacist
• Familiar with the implementation of Retail Operating Standards
• Experience doing Sales and Customer Service functions
• Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City Area
• No work experience required, and newly licensed Pharmacists are welcome to apply
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Opportunities for career progression
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Internal Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs with Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit units/specialization for Licensed Pharmacists
• Annual Bonus
• Gratuity Pay and Retirement Plan
• Health Insurance
• Sales Incentives
• Probationary position and direct hire employment
• Service Loyalty Award
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
STORE PHARMACIST- Watsons Quezon City Area Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.