Pembridge Insurance Company
Pembridge Insurance Company Markham Canada
3 months ago
Who is Pembridge:
Pembridge Insurance Company of Canada is a leading home and auto insurer focused on providing its customers prevention and protection products and services for every stage of life. The company is proud to have been named a Best Employer in Canada for nine consecutive years and prioritizes supporting employees and fostering an inclusive, welcoming corporate culture. Pembridge is committed to making a positive difference in the communities in which it operates through partnerships with charitable organizations, employee giving and volunteerism. Serving Canadians since 1953, Pembridge strives to provide reassurance with its "You’re in Good Hands®" promise.
Through our Employee Value Proposition, Opportunity, Flexibility, Community, Diversity and Family, we have worked hard to develop and nurture a culture where employees feel valued, experience personal growth, have career options and truly enjoy the work they do.
Role Designation: Home Based
Benefits to joining... Pembridge
• Flexible Work Arrangements
• Employee discounts (15% on auto and property insurance, plus many other products and services)
• Good Office program (receive up to 400$ back after purchasing office equipment)
• Student Loan Payment Matching Program for Government Student loans
• Comprehensive Retirement Savings Program with employer matched contributions
• Annual Wellness allowance to support employees with improving health and wellbeing
• Personal reflection day
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Working within the community and giving back!
The Inside Broker Relationship Manager is accountable for the broker distribution channel (including implementing, maintaining, and servicing) within their territory, to encourage brokers to sell the Pembridge and Pafco insurance products. This includes identifying broker training needs, implementing plans, and overall servicing of brokers, nationally.
• Support technical issues for Brokers and BRM’s (liaise with Broker Connectivity/National Operations)
• Develop, update, report and complete all Broker Management System/technology training
• Collaborating with the Pembridge & PAFCO Sales Effectiveness Analysts to provide data, trends and reporting insights to Provincial and National BRM’s and Brokers
• Service all brokers remotely, nationally, that are identified outside of ‘Provincial BRM’ accountabilities (report delivery, remote discussions via phone/zoom)
• Provide broker onboarding support, nationally (technical requirements, training, etc.)
• Develop and maintain territory and local information networks, and leverage knowledge, to effectively apply to regional plans and actions
• Assess the competition and market opportunities nationally and provincially on a regular basis to identify strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats
• Support Pembridge/Pafco retention and growth goals through the implementation and monitoring of function specific strategies to enhance policyholder and broker satisfaction levels.
• Execute developed plans to achieve department goals, provided by Director.
• Collaborate to develop and execute plans to manage performance of assigned broker partners, including broker rehabilitation, growth targets, target risk initiatives, etc.
• Onboard new broker appointments (coordinate issuance of broker codes, training requirements, growth/profit target management).
Skills Required :
• Minimum of 2 years of insurance industry experience such as underwriting, marketing, claims or as licensed broker.
• Knowledge of the regional/multi-provincial insurance market and the brokers within the market
• Consulting skills: Ability to ask the right questions to understand broker needs, then develop and implement solutions to those needs
• Training skills : Ability to impart complex information and concepts to a varied audience, including Broker principals and Broker staff
• Develop and deliver verbal/written explanations, presentations, and training (virtually and in person) to appropriate stakeholders, in a well thought out, logical and effective manner.
• Proficiency in Microsoft, Word, Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint, Teams & Zoom, and other relevant business applications.
• Ability to collaborate with peers and all departments within the organization to reach goals.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
• Requires a minimum of a university degree/college diploma in a related discipline and/or active participation in CIP courses or equivalence.
• CIP designation or working towards CIP designation
Pembridge has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs
Inside Broker Relationship Manager Markham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.