KASE Insurance Inc.
KASE Insurance Inc. Toronto Canada
3 months ago
Welcome to an unconventional kind of sales role, and an unconventional kind of company. As a boutique Commercial Insurance Brokerage, KASE Insurance is redefining the way businesses buy insurance services through leading products and service innovation. Thanks to the implementation of latest insurance tech and strong partnerships with top Canadian and International insurance carrier, we are proud to be named as:
-Canada's Top Insurance Employer for 2021 and 2022
-Insurance Brokerage of Year award in 2019 & 2021
-2022 Canada's Fastest Growing Company by Globe and Mail
At KASE Insurance, we challenge the status quo. We are dedicated to changing the insurance landscape and are looking for bold, uncompromising trailblazers to join our team. In the process, we can turn the insurance industry on its head, and help you unleash your true potential.
Do you handle rejection with ease? Do you have street smarts? Are you driven by a need to succeed? Can you easily build... relationships with others? Are you resilient? Are you coachable? If you answered yes to these questions, a career as a Commercial Insurance Broker may be the perfect fit for you.
The full job description is listed below, and all suitable candidates are asked to submit their resume to [email protected] with the title of their favorite book in the subject line.
What You Bring
KASE is looking for driven sales people who are willing to go the extra mile and surpass expectations. We are looking for individuals who have a drive to succeed, and the willingness to put in the time and effort needed to build a book of business. We offer a mentorship program to newly licensed Brokers who are looking to make their way into the Insurance industry.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Proven Track record of verifiable new customer acquisition
• Sales experience in a quota driven business environment
• Effective negotiation and closing skills
• Experience preparing, delivering and following up on proposals
• Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail
• Valid Driver’s license, clean driving record and of course proof of insurance
• You bring an aggressive and persuasive approach to generating and qualifying leads through prospecting, cold calling, door knocking and networking
• Devise creative and effective sales approachs to negotiate and close deals
• While this is your territory where you call the shots, the KASE Team has your back every step of the way, with leadership and internal partners committed to giving you the support and resources you need to give the best customer service and sales experience possible
• Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools
• With competitive commission structure and book ownership your earning potential is up to you
What We Offer You
The advantages of working at KASE extend far beyond working with dedicated, like-minded professionals who strive to learn from one another.
• An unrivalled Corporate Culture, where diversity is valued and friendly competition is encouraged
• Commission and Bonus Structure
• Top Technology and Lead Generation Systems
• A company dedicated to Corporate Social Responsibility
• A competitive Employee Health & Dental Benefits program including Long Term Disability
• Flexible Working Hours & Ability to Work from Home
• Unlimited Vacation
• Career Mentoring Programs led by our Managing Partners
• Access to ongoing Training & Development by Insurance Leaders
• RIBO, CAIB and other designation education reimbursement
• Quarterly Team Outings
• A dedicated Account Management Team who supports your growing book of business
• Fully paid E&O Insurance
Commercial Insurance Broker Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.