Goodstart Early Learning
Goodstart Early Learning Sawtell NSW Australia
3 months ago
A Bit About Us
Goodstart Early Learning is Australia’s largest early learning provider, offering our team of over 15,000 staff stability and security. We’re not for profit; so you can be confident that children – not shareholders – are our first priority.
We are looking for an energised Early Childhood Teacher to join the educative team at Goodstart Toormina. As the Teacher you will deliver high quality and inclusive learning programs using contemporary teaching theories, strategies and styles, knowledge of child development and alignment to the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standard (NQS).
Teacher – Early Childhood
Full-time Permanent position
$30-$50 Per Hour + Super + Benefits
• Are you an Early Childhood Teacher who is passionate about helping children to have the best possible start in life?
• Work for an organisation that offers amazing resources, genuine career opportunities and flexibility to help you succeed and live a... balanced life
• Be paid at 3% above award, and enjoy a host of great additional benefits
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Toormina is a lovely little oasis conveniently tucked away in the heart of the suburb’s industrial precinct, close to the airport, university and just off Hogbin Drive.
Our teachers and carers are passionate for making each moment meaningful for the children. We have up to 76 children at the centre each day and offer care from Nursery through to Kindergarten / Preschool.
We believe high quality early education is all about continually encouraging and supporting the children to participate in a range of different experiences in their environment so that they are stimulated and challenged. We work closely with parents and families to ensure the needs and interests of the children are integrated into the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum.
We celebrate families and welcome them into the rooms and centre for visits and special celebrations, including; Grandparents week, Mothers week, Fathers week, Graduation, Christmas, Crazy day and other themed days.
Our rooms are designed and changed to reflect the learning opportunities of the curriculum and to provide stimulating, play-based experienced. Outside, we have spacious playgrounds with bark pits, mud kitchens, and bush tucker garden. We have lots of group time outside and our focus on the natural environment assists in the children’s understanding of sustainability.
A Bit About The Role
• Lead and model the selection and implementation of effective pedagogical approaches to support children’s learning and development outcomes.
• Design and implement engaging learning programs using knowledge of content, curriculum, children’s needs, assessment and reporting requirements.
• Champion positive and meaningful relationships with children.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to plan, evaluate and enhance learning outcomes for children.
• Develop engaging and inclusive learning environments that reflect the strengths, interests and needs of all children.
• Develop, select and use a range of informal, formal, diagnostic, formative and summative assessment strategies to assess children’s learning and maintain high quality pedagogical documentation.
• Establish and maintain respectful collaborative partnerships with families to assess and support children’s learning and wellbeing.
• Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members.
• Contribute to a professional and positive work culture
We would love you to have
• Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
• Hold a valid WWCC
• Hold an up-to-date Professional Teachers Accreditation (state applicable)
• A passion for delivering child-led fun and play-based programs to help our children learn and grow!
Why choose Goodstart?
💰 Better pay - you’ll get at least 3% above the award rate, increasing to 5% by 2024
📚 We’ll help you thrive with p aid professional development - we offer a range of opportunities and resources to grow your skills and your career
💆🏽 ♀ ️ Wellbeing focus - you’ll get two extra days off per year. And our dedicated wellbeing program will ensure you get the support you need, when you need it most
✈️ Leave when you need it the most - you’ll have the option to purchase extra leave for even greater work life balance
👨 👧 👦 4 weeks paid parental leave – increasing to 6 weeks from December 2023
🎁 Retail and childcare discounts - you’ll save money on insurance, travel and technology, and get 50% discount off your childcare gap fees
🕓 4 hours non-contact time to plan, prepare and reflect each week
🤗 Be part of a supportive team who will assist you to grow and develop in your role
And One More Thing
We’re an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We know that Goodstarters from diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We’re also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
Safety is our priority and we will take any action necessary to ensure that all children can feel safe and be safe, and are safeguarded from abuse, neglect and harm.
Join our team of Educators today! Apply now.
Posting Notes: TOORMINA, COFFS HARBOUR || NSW || Australia (AU) || [[j2wDept]] || || Bachelor (ECT) 3yr || Full-Time
Sawtell NSW Australia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.