G8 Education North Sydney NSW Australia
3 months ago
At G8 Education, we are passionate about fostering encouragement and kindness! We provide quality programs in line with the new Early Learning Years Framework as well as a nurturing and engaging environment for our children to grow and develop.
Our teaching philosophy is inclusivity for all children. We currently have sponsorship opportunities for experienced, fully registered Early Childhood Teachers across New South Wales.
• At G8 Education, our Early Childhood Teachers are valued and set up for success from the outset. As an Early Childhood Teacher with G8 Education you will have ample professional development opportunities available to you including;
• Access to a suite of content in our online Learning Lounge, designed by our talented Education Team
• Pedagogical support and guidance from our team of Practice Partners and coaches
• You will be able to demonstrate an Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and... learning,
• You will also share in our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
Successful Applicants must hold
• An ACECQA approved Graduate Diploma, Bachelor or Masters of Teaching (Early Childhood)
• Current Working with Children Check
• Teacher’s Registration or eligible to apply
With more than 430 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow :
• Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
• Attractive wages well above award
• A place to grow - succession planning encouraged with opportunities for careers across the nation!
• A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
• Dedicated support for provisional early childhood teachers to move to proficient registration
• Great work life balance with flexible hours available (i.e., 9am-3pm if applicable)
• Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
• Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 350+ retailers
• Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As part of the Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit our website HERE
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community.
G8 Education requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations (or an approved medical exemption) in line with the state based government vaccination mandates or by 31st January 2022 for support office team members all new employees joining the organisation must also meet this requirement.
Please provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or exemption status on application
North Sydney NSW Australia
Jobs in North Sydney NSW Australia
Early Childhood Teacher - Sponsorship Opportunities in NSW North Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.