Oura Helsinki Finland
3 months ago
We are searching for an ambitious HW Test Engineer to join our incredible team at Oura in Pohjanmaa.
Growing your career as a Full Time HW Test Engineer is a terrific opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in project management, presentation and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of HW Test Engineer at Oura today!
Our mission at Oura is to empower every person to own their inner potential. Our award-winning products help our global community gain a deeper knowledge of their readiness, activity, and sleep quality by using their Oura Ring and its connected app. By providing daily insights and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped over a million people understand and improve their health.
We are looking for a HW Test Engineer to join our HW Testing team in Oulu. In this role your primary tasks will be to execute HW testing to ensure the product quality from concepting to ramp-up phase. You will be part of the... latest wearable sensor technology exploration team and develop complete test solutions for functional and parametric validation. You will be working closely with cross functional development teams including Science and HW engineering.
What you will do:
• Develop and execute testing for Oura HW products
• Coordinate internal data collection activities for HW sensor verification & validation
• Operate signal processing and analysis methods for collected data
• Develop new test methods and tools for HW testing
• Execute HW tests in lab and field environments
• Create and present test reports to stakeholders
We would love to have you on our team, if you have:
• B.Sc or M.Sc degree in biomedical engineering or in a relevant field of study
• Experience coding in MATLAB, Python or C/C++
• Experience in analog / digital signal processing
• You are innovative and interested in the latest technologies
• You are initiative and diligent in your work
• You enjoy working with other people.
• Have a good problem solving skills and analytical mindset
• Self-oriented way of working
• Good written and spoken English
We also appreciate if you have prior experience in some of these areas:
• You have studied or you have knowledge of human physiology and physiological signals
• Knowledge about test automation and test automation tools
• Knowledge about electronics and embedded systems
• Familiar with Bug and Test Tracking Suites – Jira
• Experience in hardware testing and debugging, including software interface
• A competitive salary and equity
• Lunch and wellness benefits
• Collaborative, smart teammates
• An Oura ring of your own
• Personal learning & development program
• Wellness Time Off
• Latest equipment of your choice
If this sounds like the next step for you, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible, but by Feb 19th the latest. We will start reviewing the applications immediately, as we receive them.
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Benefits of working as a HW Test Engineer in Pohjanmaa:
● Excellent benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Attractive package
HW Test Engineer - Urgent Role Helsinki jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.