DXC Technology Bulgaria Bulgaria
3 months ago
We are DXC - a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. In Bulgaria, we are among the largest employers with over 4,000 employees working on the company's entire IT portfolio. We are flexible - we provide everything you need to comfortably work from home, but we also keep our offices open for collaboration, meetings, and building a strong team spirit. We tailor everyone’s development path to their individual interests through training and additional certifications.
Our experience and desire to grow, our mission, and our values create an environment where ambitious people become successful at home. At home - in Bulgaria.
Data Architect will contribute to multiple Data Management and Enterprise Analytics initiatives across DXC. The role will require strong collaboration skills and business relationship management with key business and technical stakeholders. A strong understanding of Data Governance best practices is also essential.
This is a virtual first position... based in Bulgaria.
• Drive strategy for Enterprise Data Architecture and Enterprise data model
• Defines, designs and builds databases (relational and dimensional) to meet business needs
• Assists in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures and data replication to ensure access to, and integrity of data sets
• Evaluates reusability of current data for additional analysis, while maintaining integrity and confidentiality of information
• Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that DXC business needs are met
• Provides data consulting in support of business and information technology initiatives to clients to improve DXC systems
EXperience And Skills Required
• Bachelor's degree information science, data management, computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5 or more years of experience in data analysis or computer programming
• Experience working with industry standards, regulations and guidelines in database warehousing and other relevant systems
• Experience working with company hardware and software products to make sound financial recommendations
• Experience working with information security practices and available security software packages
• Experience working with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures
• Experience working with relational databases
Nice To Have
• Experience with ERWIn, ERStudio or any other data modeling tools
• Ability to define and communicate conceptual, logical or physical data model
• Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers and management
• Good skills in data administration, design and architecture
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Competitive remuneration package
• Additional Medical
• Life insurance
• 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
• The possibility to work entirely remotely
• Food vouchers
• Training, continuous learning and career development in the largest IT company on the market
• Unlimited access courses from a bunch of external partners for the best learner's experience (e.g., LinkedIn Learning, Udemy)
• Access to a foreign language learning platform
• Stable employment in an international company
• Advancement opportunities within the organization (a variety of interesting projects with the array of technologies and tools)
• Flexibility in work arrangement (hybrid or fully remote work, the home office culture is in our DNA)
• Workplace equipment to organize your home office (e.g., chair, desk, additional monitor, headset etc.)
• DXC Partner courses and certifications (Microsoft, SAP, ServiceNow, AWS, Google, Dell Technologies, IBM, Microfocus, Salesforce, Red Hat, VMware, Workday)
• Employee Referral Program - a financial bonus for the referrer for successful candidate recommendation
• Employee Recognition Program with points assigned by colleagues for the recognized employees (exchangeable for prizes)
• Employee Assistance Program (providing 24/7 support for employees and their families in difficult life situations)
• Opportunity to join our numerous charity and ecology-related events organized by our Employee Ambassadors team
We Deliver eXcellence for our Customers and Colleagues every day. Our values form the foundation of everything we do and every decision we make.
Willing to join our team? Please send us your CV in English.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This is to inform you that DXC Technology is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. DXC takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that DXC may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of DXC. DXC can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment
Enterprise Data Architect Bulgaria jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.