Adecco Pickering Canada
3 months ago
Interested in working at one of the top 10 IT companies in the world? Adecco is currently hiring a temporary Onsite Audit Technician for our client, a best-in-class technology innovator in Sorel-Tracy, QC.
• Pay rate: $30-80 / hour depending on experience and certification
• Location: Sorel-Tracy, QC
• Shifts: 5-week job assignment starting March 22nd, transport, accommodation, and meals provided
• Job type: Temporary | Full-time
• Here's why you should apply:
• 4% vacation paid weekly
• Paid weekly accurately and on time
• Strong health and safety programs
• Free training programs
• Transport, accommodation, and meals are provided
• Travel to mining sites to conduct IT site survey of assets.
• Go through the site and collect asset information using a company tablet via a custom application developed for this purpose.
• Console into switches to validate information with a company laptop.
• Experience and technical understanding of networks
• Active participation on... daily calls to report on progress and align on lessons learned.
• Must be legally eligible to work and reside in Canada
• Demonstrated technical understanding of a broad range of IT infrastructure environments
• Drug testing and PPE are both required and will be provided and provisioned for.
• Cisco certifications are a strong asset
If you are interested in this Onsite Audit Technician position in Sorel-Tracy, QC, apply now and an Adecco recruiter will reach out soon!
To find out more about Adecco Perks and what we can do for you please visit the link here: https://www.adecco.ca/en-ca/working-with-a-staffing-agency/adecco-perks
Onsite Audit Technician - Sorel-Tracy Pickering jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.