Nokia Frankfurt Germany
2 months ago
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups.
While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
You will be part of Webscale, a sales segment in CX taking care of the companies leveraging... Ecommerce, internet peering and Cloud.
Your scope will include to manages UK&I MARKETS for WEBSCALE companies. Some additional key customers will be managed at EMEA level acting as EMEA-Account manager for selected accounts.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of our team, you will :
• Market analysis definition of target markets and areas based on business and growth potential
• Detailed and exhaustive Nokia portfolio analysis including road map and productization checks
• Identification of missing components and closing the gaps with partner components in order to develop solutions that are generating a pull on the market
• Solution design and alignment with BGs to enable Nokia sales force to sell at least PoCs in this domain
• Development of sales materials and collaterals
• Supporting sales teams in customer discussions and presentations
• Technical solution design only to a certain extend, and for this engage with solution architects
• Delivery and project management support for key cases like Deutsche Messe AG as this is a key project for Nokia Enterprise
Your skills and experience
You must have :
• Outstanding communication skills
• Driving and working in a virtual team.
• In-depth technical expertise and credibility with technologies such as : computer networking, SDN, Cloud orchestration tools, server, storage & network virtualization, datacenter operations and WAN virtualization
• IP Optics background required
• Provide hands-on capabilities for PoC
• Extensive contacts within local resellers, customers and Nuage Networks ecosystem partners
• Strong sales acumen to develop & execute a development plan for Nuage Networks in the assigned region
• Strong background in pLTE, NDAC, MN and Industry 4.0 Solutions. Drive manufacturing and industrial solition for the company
It would be nice if you also had experience :
Strategic Growth in New Technologies, Solutions and Services,
Enterprise Software sales.
Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Consulting and Services
Application of new Technologies
Business Management and Leadership
Network Virtualization (NFV)
Data Center Networking and Infrastructure
• University degree
• Excellent English knowledge
• 7+ years of relevant IT expertise
• Thorough understanding of SDN and datacenter and Routing technologies
• Excellent knowledge of Cloud technologies
• Datacenter networking skills
• Server virtualization background desirable
• Industry 4.0 knowledge
• MN, NDAC, pLTE knowledge
• Internal organization knowledge across ION, GS, NDAC and MN BUs
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia UK Limited offer a Flexible Benefits program (Flex) where additional benefits can be purchased through salary. These include, but are not limited to, Dental insurance, Travel insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Health Assessments.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality :
• One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
• Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
• Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
• LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Last updated : 2023-02-21
WEBSCALE EUROPE Sales Engineer Frankfurt jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.