Deloitte SEA Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
3 months ago
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
The Finance & Enterprise Performance Offering works as a trusted advisor to CFOs and key finance executives through advising, implementing and delivering service solutions that help our clients develop strategies and capabilities to transform finance, support enterprise wide decision making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. The team advises our clients on the transformational outcomes achievable through a range of digital tools and implement the one that suits clients’ business... needs. As a rapidly growing SEA practice, we strive to find high calibre team members to build a world class Finance & Enterprise Performance practice.
We intend to expand our Workday Finance practice with as the demand for cloud-based ERP grows in the region. We offer SEA wide project exposure that will further enrich your experience and exposure. We invite aspiring candidates who are keen to develop capabilities in this area to join us. We are looking for experienced Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Functional Lead to join our team of high caliber members to support the implementation of cloud-based ERP solution for Finance.
As a Functional, you will support our clients in their transformation journey by:
• Engaging with clients in workshops and interviews to analyze process and reporting requirements
• Designing target state ERP solution for clients. Influence clients’ thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state
• Documenting ERP processes
• Preparing deployment progress updates
• Reviewing programs and scripts for design interfaces, reports and queries
• Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone with:
• A well-recognized Degree and preferably a postgraduate qualification
• Cloud based Finance ERP experience
• CPA is a plus for functional consultants
• Workday Financials experience and certification is a plus
• Min 6-8 years working experience and have implemented cloud-based ERP Financials with at least one-two full life cycle implementation
• Strong functional knowledge of finance systems and processes Understands accounting principles and concepts
• Experience of working in consulting team to deliver bespoke solutions using agile development methods and committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
• Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in challenging situations with changing priorities
• Drive, tenacity, client focused, results oriented, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and to tight project timelines with willingness to work outside of office base
• Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities
• An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Senior Consultant - Workday Financials Functional - MY Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.