Viant Medical Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
3 months ago
• Checks material disposition and identification in order to meet GMP regulations.
• Perform in process dimensional and visual inspection to assure compliance with customer specification giving appropriate disposition according to Viant’s procedures.
• Responsible for documentation of (in-process) sampling plan, disposition and inspection results
• Audits assigned areas.
• Verifies that the process inspections and areas in charge are in conformance with Viant’s procedures.
• Perform SPC/SQC as a preventive tool using suitable software to assure and maintain compliance with customer requirements and Viant’s procedures.
• Maintain documentation filling update.
• Train operators in products quality requirements.
• Report any defect found to Manufacturing and/or Quality Supervisor.
• Provide feedback to employees on defects found for ensure quality of our product.
• Performs any other duty assigned by supervisor.
• Associates degree or equivalent in work... experience. Bachelor Degree in Natural Sciences preferable. English understanding, quality oriented and statistical knowledge.
• From 3 months to 1 year in similar position or 2 years of previous experience as molding operator in medical devices industrial.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $10.50 per hour
• 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Jobs in Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
Quality Assurance Inspector Puerto Rico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.