Reeracoen Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Reeracoen Singapore Pte. Ltd. Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
• Job Function
Sales > Business Development
Business Administration > Business/Corporate Planning,Investor Relations
Marketing > Advertising & Promotion,Traditional Marketing (Offline),Product Planning/Management,Digital/Web Marketing,Public Relations/Events Management
• Job Description
Our client is an international startup Market Research consulting company. This time they are looking for a Market Researcher to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative standards for the Japanese and overseas markets in order to formulate the client's marketing strategy.
The client is also open to hiring an Assistant should the ideal candidate for Market Researcher is not available/found to be having less experience than expected. As an Assistant, the role will require coordinating with clients and research companies for conducting surveys and simple analysis work
【What you will be... working on】
• Maintain and build rapport/relationships with existing clients
• Understand client's needs and assist their overseas expansion, formulating and proposing business strategies
• Build a strategy and execute marketing planning with a high probability of success and high return on investment
• Quantify business potential and growth potential based on facts and data
• Analyze market trends, find potential partners and research competitive information for Japanese clients
• Identify and/or seek new opportunities for growing/expanding work with existing clients
• Support for maximizing business potential by identifying areas of improvement based on analysis results
• Introduce a market-in (customer-oriented) framework to clients through the practice
• Plan strategically while adhering to company and industry regulations to assure project success ensure smooth operation
【What they're looking for】
• Bachelor's degree of any specialization
• Minimum 1 year of relevant Research or Business Development experience in a Market Research/Consulting Industry
• Japanese Speaking (min JLPT N2) and business level of English are essential for speaking/listening/writing due to liaising with stakeholders' management
• Both Qualitative/quantitative research experiences are highly preferred!
• Willing to work startup environment, and be able to work independently
• Working Hour
9:00 ~ 18:00
【What they are offering】
Market Research Executive (Japanese speaking) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.