Raytheon Technologies Atlanta GA Georgia
3 months ago
Position: Principal Electrical Engineer (Hybrid)
United States of America
Glenlake Pkwy NE St 650 One Glenlake Parkway NE Suite 650, Atlanta, GA, 30328 USARaytheon Intelligence Space (RIS) is growing! We are pursuing top candidates to join the Raytheon Technologies team and support our vision to be "One global team creating trusted, imaginative solutions to make the world a safer place".Join with us! The Advanced Concepts and Technologies, DEPARTMENT 22 team is a growing organization with a multitude of opportunities for motivated, team-oriented team members.
ACT RIS is interested in committed engineers and scientists who are passionate about creating creative and cost-effective solutions.
We are seeking a highly skilled Principal Electrical Engineer to work with a small team on low Technology Readiness level concepts, and proposals aiming to obtain new business for Raytheon. The role will cover looking into advancements of the complete Raytheon ACT product ranges, including but not limited to: advanced optics, mission systems and radio frequency technologies.
The candidate will work out of the Atlanta, Georgia office currently at Glenlake Parkway NE Suite 650, Atlanta, GA 30328 with a new location to be determined in the future, however they will be required to support program(s) in Goleta, California, where occasional travel may be required.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in Electrical Engineering RF/optical circuit design development
• Must have experience and demonstrated background in the development of detailed circuit design modelling and simulation for RF/optical modules and circuitry
• Must have experience with high speed communication protocols
• Must have experience using RF/optical test equipment such as Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, VNAs, Arbitrary Waveform Generators, and high-speed Oscilloscopes
• Current experience with the listed design tools such as, Spice, ADS, MATLAB, HFSS and/or Schematic/Layout tools
• Experience with digital design Field Programmable Gate Arrays, and signal processing.
• Experience effectively partnering with internal resources, and customer focused
• Ability to write proposals for potential new projects
• Experience with Research and Development of new product development from idea to manufacture
• Active and current DoD Secret Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required as only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a Security Clearance.
• Experience developing meaningful relationships and effectively partnering with internal resources; customer focused
• Power Supply, Analog design and modeling
• Knowledge of advanced sensing technologies
Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Education Master's Degree in STEM (Electrical Engineering or Physics)
Typically requires: A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and aminimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements
Employee Referral Award Eligibility:
Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Atlanta GA USA
Principal Electrical Engineer/Hybrid Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.