Flextronics - The Flex Company
Flextronics - The Flex Company Mexico Mexico
3 months ago
Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people’s lives. Together, let’s create the extraordinary!
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Treasury Analyst located in Guadalajara, North Campus.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable & Treasury Manager the Treasury Analyst role involves… Responsible for managing treasury activities, developing processes, and providing financial analysis in the areas of credit, cash management, and leasing.
What a typical day looks... like:
• Oversees daily cash operations – updating daily bank balances from bank systems/reports, inputting bank wires, and monitoring balances to determine cash position for funding and/or investments.
• Evaluates and negotiates banking services and fees, monitors bank performance, and manages overall banking relationships.
• Coordinates banking activities for acquisitions and divestitures.
• Assists in wire investigations for corporate bank account reconciliations.
• Maintains global bank account database.
• Performs worldwide analysis for cash reporting, excess cash, interest income, and expense analysis.
• Interacts with sites to ensure compliance with the company’s treasury policy and procedures.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or related field or equivalent experience and training
• Experience Jr or Mid in a similar position.
• English intermediate.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to bank reconciliations, and support end-of-month following metrics.
• Experience with cash management and payment realization.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
• Competitive Salary
• Life & Medical insurance
• Christmas Bonus
• Food Coupons
• Saving Fund.
• Life Insurance.
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don’t meet every bullet-point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for! Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.