Hays Tokyo Japan
3 months ago
Non-Life Insurance Actuary for a Large Domestic Company: Global Environment/ Competitive Salary
Your new company
A Large Domestic Insure Operating Worldwide
Your new role
Actuary for Portfolio Analysis
• Develop, maintain and promote the portfolio intelligence dashboards and tools used for actuarial function world-wide for the company.
• Dashboards is used for both life and non-life insurance.
• Promote the use of the tool within the group business.
• Communicate with accounting team, and other operational team to ensure the tool serves the purpose within the organization.
What you'll need to succeed
• 5 years or more experience as an actuary (life or non-life)
• Business level of Japanese and English
• Communication skills to work with other global offices
• If not an actuary, extensive experience with BI, SQL and MS Excel is a plus
What you'll get in return
• Opportunity to work in a global scale with one of the leading insure in Japan
• Opportunity to work in a flexible global... environment
• Competitive salary and performance base bonus provided
• Opportunity to work in Japan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Non-life Actuary with the top 3 Japanese Insurance Company Tokyo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.