Emarsys United Kingdom United Kingdom
2 months ago
Working within the overall Revenue Operations Team, supporting the centre functions of Partner Operations you will be involved in managing all areas of Partner Operations through accurate, timely communication and reporting.
This individual will interact and collaborate with a matrixed, geographically dispersed team; they must be able to build effective working relationships, possess excellent communication, planning and organizational skills, with a high attention to detail.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide revenue operational support to the Partner team acting as trusted business advisor
• Work with the Partner team to define success criteria KPI and metrics
• Drive the Go to Market model, business intelligence definition and performance management control
• Create, maintain, and develop dashboards to monitor business performance
• Provide business intelligence and recommendations / actions for business improvement
• Drive and support the Partner Forecast process
• Track... pipeline, opportunity, and close tracking (track all deals pending and help manage escalations)
• Ensure partner readiness for Agreement set-up, and Deal execution
• Partner Territory management and maintenance
• Business transformation – lead and support the roll out and implementation of new tools, systems, enhancements, or processes, followed by ongoing support to ensure successful adoption and usage.
• Engage with the Partner teams to receive their input / feedback prior to implementation of new systems / processes to minimise any potential risk to the business
• Work closely with the Partner management team & stakeholders to define and support business governance
• Develop and manage the Emarsys Enhance Partner Program with close alignment with the Partner team & SAP
• Engage with the Partner team to define and agree on specific activities to help develop partners
• Enable and train partners on the Emarsys Partner Program and associated benefits
• Define, agree, and manage Emarsys Partner Program metrics for example membership renewal rate, # new partners, partners transacting, certification status.
• Work closely with all interfacing teams and other operational groups to ensure consistency in sales support, reporting and operational excellence
• Actively participate and lead projects targeted at improving the partner success and marketing effectiveness.
• You will be tasked with maintaining existing sales reports as well as High aptitude for and development of sales process, operations, policies, and procedures.
• Work with the Enablement team to coordinate and maintain the content and collateral library for the partner sales which will enable continuous access to the most recent and relevant collateral for our client facing teams to effectively represent the organization.
• Ideally 10+ years’ work experience within a Tech organisation would be highly advantageous, especially supporting 3rd party partner networks
• High aptitude for technology with strong knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel, SFDC CRM, project management and communication tools.
• Ability to work in a team environment & in a fast-paced high demand environment a plus.
• Good Reporting and Dashboard knowledge with a view on how to communicate this to business stakeholders, working remotely from them
• Capability to prioritise, manage and execute multiple projects within tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work across multiple functions and ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Software as a Service experience preferred.
• Previous experience of supporting the sales function highly advantageous.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A fast-growing company with an international presence, innovative outlook and a strong market position
• An inspiring and positive environment, working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
• We are based at The Scalpel, a super modern office near Liverpool Street.
• Weekly drinks, catered office events and breakfast, snacks and fruit provided daily
• Competitive salary plus additional performance related rewards
• Continuous training, opportunity to learn from some of the brightest minds in our industry and the ability to own your own career
• 25 days' annual leave and an extra day off for your birthday
• 2 Community impact days per annum
• Enhanced maternity leave and paternity policies
• Comprehensive benefits: pension scheme, private health care and cash plan options, subsidised gym membership, life cover and many more.
• Exclusive membership to Perkbox – an innovative discount platform for local and national businesses including offers on cinema tickets, travel, gifts, coffee and more.
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Partner Operations Manager United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.