GrenoSearch India Pvt. Ltd.
GrenoSearch India Pvt. Ltd. Pimpri-Chinchwad Maharashtra India
3 months ago
Our Client Is a Global Product Development Company
We are looking for Solutions Architect to join a dynamic team of professionals. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and leading the implementation of solutions according to the overall target architecture vision. The incumbent is required to have strong business skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills. This role is responsible for the technical analysis and solution design of business capabilities and features, including external dependencies, service integration, the evaluation of 3rd party vendor solutions and identifying opportunities for process optimization through system enablement. As well as providing support to technical teams to ensure that the development of technical stories is aligned to defined architecture principles and patterns.
• Design the target architecture vision and roadmap.
• All aspects of designing and constructing application systems and... comfortable in developing requirements and design specifications for new and existing applications.
• Prepare architecture and design blueprints that cover the required stakeholder viewpoints.
• Translate the overall digital vision and target architecture into corresponding solution designs and change requirements.
• Define non-functional and quality requirements for solutions.
• Define technical stories to enable business capabilities.
• Evaluation of re-use of existing components.
• Guide delivery teams to ensure alignment.
• Ensure solution compliance to security, privacy, and regulatory needs.
• Manage technical debt and technology obsolescence.
• Proposal of new technologies into solutions.
• Focuses primarily on the end-to-end application solution and API integration to guide the solution towards the long term needs of the organization. Providing input into the strategic technology direction of the organization from a logical, physical and application architecture perspective
• Provide integrated views including business capabilities and associated functions, processes, information flows, application and systems composition, technologies (infrastructure) and security.
• Carry out research and consults industry experts with regards to best practices and technology trends.
• Bachelor's degree in either Information Systems, Informatics or Computer Science or Engineering
• 5-7 years relevant industry experience of which at least 3 years as an architect or designer
• Software development background advantageous
• Certification is an architecture framework (TOGAF/ Zachman) advantageous.
• Experience and/or certification in Azure and AWS cloud architecture
• Professional experience and knowledge of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industries are strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of AZURE and AWS cloud architecture.
• Involvement in full software development life cycle (SDLC) including project scoping, solution design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
• Solid understanding of UML Process Design and data modelling techniques.
• Good understanding of use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, dataflow diagrams and business process model notation (BPMN 2.0).
• Understanding of JIRA and Agile principles.
• Extensive experience in business capability modelling and technical and solution architecture development in a digital business context.
• Ability to adapt to constantly changing environment and quickly build understanding of the business and IT context/landscape.
• Ability to work under pressure in terms of strict deadlines and complex work environments.
• Ability to professionally present Architecture to various forums (Exco and Technical Governance Forums
Pimpri-Chinchwad Maharashtra India
Jobs in Pimpri-Chinchwad Maharashtra India
Solution Architect Pimpri-Chinchwad jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.