EPAM Systems India India
3 months ago
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad... Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing.
• Design and understand the Architecture of SFDC and connected existing middle ware and external systems Salesforce APEX, Lightning, SOQL, LWC, Integration and APIs
• Overall experience required is 10 to 15 years in software industry
• 6+ years of experience in Salesforce, responsible for delivery Salesforce.com multiple complex solutions for global customers
• Hands on exp. in integrations, communities, building app exchange package
• Experience in Salesforce APEX, Lightning, SOQL, LWC and APIs
• Good understanding and hands on in concept: asynchronous apex (Queueable Apex, Scheduled Apex, Batch Apex, Future Methods)
• Must be very comfortable executing in a matrixed organization model across industries and technologies within the SFDC ecosystem
• 10+ years of business applications development experience, experience in complex integration solutions
• Real passion about Salesforce and desire to help customers leverage Salesforce systems
• Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
• Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members, under tight deadlines and with multiple tasks at a time
• Share engagement experience with the internal audiences and enrich collective IP. Conduct architecture workshops and other enablement sessions. Mentor and guide junior enterprise architects
NICE TO HAVE
• Nice to have experience in Health cloud
• Multiple verified Salesforce Certificates
• Salesforce Apex
• Lightning Experience
• Lightning Web Components
• Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
• Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
• Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
• Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
• Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
• Focused individual development
• Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
• Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc
Salesforce - Solution Architect (SFDC) India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.