Samlino Group Copenhagen Denmark
3 months ago
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you gain a tremendous amount of strategic and operational responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated, and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about financial products? If so, you might be our next Strategy Consultant.
Last year, more than 10 Million Europeans used Samlino Groups comparison sites. We are running some of the leading platforms in Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, and Greece, and our user base has grown 142% annually since 2014 – and in 2022, we are working towards an IPO as part of our next growth sprint.
We are looking for an exceptional Strategy Consultant to join our team. As a Strategy Consultant, you will be part of our local business team where you will ensure we stay ahead as one of Europe’s leading financial comparison site, whilst helping us expand our product portfolio.
Samlino Group is... one of Europe’s leading financial comparison site and has helped millions of European consumers save time and money on their financial products such as insurance, consumer loans, telco products, and utilities.
We are driven by our belief that we can create tremendous value in society by helping Europeans save time and money through comparing, selecting, getting, and managing their financial products, thus matching them with the best products for their needs.
What you will do
As Strategy Consultant, you will:
• Be part of a workplace with great talents that will challenge you on a daily basis
• Get responsibility for high-impact projects that constantly push you out of your comfort zone and gives you the opportunity to be the best you can
• Be responsible for marketing projects aimed at optimizing and scaling our business
• Drive projects within business development, product, and marketing
• Build and maintain strong relationships with our partners
What we offer you
As our Strategy Consultant, you will embark on a high growth personal, career and company journey, together with a group of driven and ambitious like-minded people.
To ensure that you learn, develop, and grow into our culture, you will get vast responsibilities and work closely together with the rest of the team from day 1!
What we expect from you
We expect that you possess:
• Unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency
• Relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do
• Proactive approach and take ownership of everything you do
• Exceptional analytical and structured problem-solving skills
• Genuine interest in learning and are proactively looking for ways to improve
Furthermore, we expect that you have:
• Bachelor or Masters Degree with outstanding results
• 2-5 years experience from a start-up, consultancy, bank, or other top tier organization
Strategy Consultant Copenhagen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.