National Fund for Environment (FONERWA)
National Fund for Environment (FONERWA) Kigali City Kigali Rwanda
3 months ago
Project M&E Specialist
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Data and Research ]
National Fund for Environment (FONERWA).
Deadline of this Job:
11 March 2023
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Project M&E Specialist
Administrative Unit: Chief Finance Office
Job Level and Grade: 3.III
Report to: Project M&E Analyst
Responsible for: N/A
Support the Developing Theory of Change, Result chain Framework, Log frame, and metadata/reference sheet for the Fund
• Develop/Revise the Theory of Change, Result chain framework, log frame, and metadata/reference sheet
• Develop/revise the data collection tools
• Develop/Revise the M&E system
Support the development/review of the program/projects proposals
Support Project Applicants to Develop Results Management Framework at Project level.
•... Provide training and technical assistance to project applicants during the call for proposal to design the project theory of Change, Result chain framework, logical frameworks (setting outcomes, outputs, indicators, targets).
• Support in the design of the project monitoring and evaluation framework (methodology for data collection, analysis and reporting).
• Screening proposal and provide technical guidance
Monitor the Fund activities against settled results framework
• Developing monitoring data collection tools
• Ensuring data and information integrity through overall data management including data entry and verification.
• Carry out physical verification and spot-checks to guide implementation.
• Carry out regular monitoring of activities
• Carry out data quality assessment.
Developing the Fund impact Evaluation
• Develop and coordinate the Fund impact evaluations. Portfolio analysis and other assessments
• Develop the Terms of References
• Develop the quantitative and qualitative assessment for the Fund
Develop and coordinate the case studies
Support program/Projects Evaluation Process
• Support in coordinating of baseline, mid-term and final programs and projects evaluations.
• Carry out annual reviews.
Capacity building of implementing partners
• Carry out implementing partner capacity building activities as outlined in the action plan.
• Conduct needs assessment of implementing partners.
• Develop training modules.
• Organize training sessions.
Evaluate the training impact for implementing partners.
• Identify best practices from within the Fund programs/projects and facilitate knowledge acquisition, sharing and documentation on learning emerging from field implementation.
• Work closely with communication to ensure ongoing gathering of qualitative information, success stories, case studies, lessons learnt and other relevant information, ensuring that they are appropriately packaged, stored, and shared to promote the uptake of innovative technology and approaches.
• Support partners in improving learning and sharing mechanisms in their projects.
• Organize the knowledge sharing workshops
Experience capitalization and documentation of lessons learnt
• Reviewing motoring reports and provide feedback to implementing partners.
• Ensuring regular transmission of project reports through the Fund database.
• Carry out periodical reporting (monthly, quarterly and annual) for the projects.
• Support in the generation of periodic consolidated Fund reports. Job Specifications/Profile
A Master’s degree in Environment Policy and Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Economic Planning and Policy, Business
Administration, Statistics, Development Studies or Project Management or Bachelor Degree with exceptional experience and proved performance.
• At least 3+ years of relevant working experience in programs/projects planning, monitoring and evaluation, impact evaluation or research analysis.
• Working in international organizations or in complex projects and dealing with various stakeholders is an added advantage.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to summarize disparate information in a clear and concise manner.
• Excellent research and data collection methodology skills.
• Ability to create organizational work plans based on higher-level goals.
• Skills in supporting staff with a variety of levels of knowledge and capabilities.
• Strong organizational skills in order to balance competing priorities.
• Ability to work independently to efficiently meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Oral and written communication skills to deal effectively with mid and high-level partner contacts, the host government, and the local communities.
• Ability to apply the Fund regulations and procedures to daily work requirements.
• Excellent computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet programs and data base management.
• Experience working with implementing partners
Ability to collaborate well on a team while also taking initiative to complete assigned tasks with high competence.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, please submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic certificates, proven working experience and one-page cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position you are applying for. Please note that all applicants must apply via email: [email protected]
The deadline for submission of application is 9h March 2023 at 5:00 PM Central Africa Time.
For more information about the Fund, visit http://www.greenfund.rw/ for any enquiries, please contact us at [email protected] .
Done at Kigali, on 14th February 2023.
Teddy MUGABO MPINGANZIMA
Chief Executive Officer
National Fund for Environment – FONERWA”
Kigali City Kigali Rwanda
Jobs in Kigali City Kigali Rwanda
Project M&E Specialist at National Fund for Environment (FONERWA). Kigali City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.