JAZZ Pakistan Pakistan
3 months ago
Description :Grade Level: L4Location: IslamabadLast date to apply: 25th January, 2023What is Head of IT Audits?Head of IT Audits is responsible for supporting Internal Audit Head on providing independent and objective assessment of the reliability and effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance through execution of Internal Audit by organizing the information system audits, leading relevant internal audit engagements and delivering high quality Internal Audit Reports, applying the Global Audit Methodology, ?The International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) ? Standards and Guidance? adopted by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Veon Group IA Charter and Veon policies and procedures.The role reports directly to the Head of Internal Audit and has 1 team member reporting directly into itWhat Head of IT Audits does?Performance Management
• Contributes to risk assessment and supports the Internal Audit Head in preparation of OpCo audit annual plan... addressing emerging risks and global themes.
• Reviews OpCo annual audit plan on a quarterly basis in coordination with the Internal Audit Head.
• Manages resource and timetable to ensure achievement of audit plan in line with budgeted times and scheduled completion dates, expense budget monitoring, and compliance with Group IA protocols for approval and notification.
• Monitors audit milestones and provides assurance on progress.
• Fully effective in leading / completing audits of high risk/complex or sensitive nature.
• Planning and executing audits of information systems including application, Database, OS and network to evaluate internal controls, completeness and integrity of data.
• Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
• Designing the audit procedures to address the risks associated with the process under review in order to express an opinion.
• Preparation of audit report on the basis of evidence obtained during the execution of audit and making recommendations, in order to eliminate or reduce the highlighted risk.
• Work with the business process owners regarding the scheduled implementation of recommendations, with continuous follow-ups basis.
• Performing reviews and risk analysis of internal controls.
• Check compliance of relevant corporate policies and procedures.
• Supervise and coordinate work amongst audit team members. Provide timely feedback and coaching to audit staff.
• Participate in special projects or studies such as adhoc requests, risk assessment, due diligence acquisition reviews, audit department policy updates, etc. People Management
• Efficiently and effectively manages teams of audit staff within the structure and capability framework, ensuring the overall quality and timeliness of service provided by the team of a high standard;
• Assists the Internal Audit Head in defining the scope, nature, extent of use of outsource and co-source partners, internal ?guest auditors?;
• Works with the Internal Audit Head to foster a culture of accountability and teamwork through effective staff and team performance management that aligns with agreed objectives. Customer Focus
• Proactively builds strong and effective working relationships with IA stakeholders to understand their needs and manage their expectations during the audit assignment process;
• Seeks auditee/client/stakeholder feedback as appropriate and responds appropriately;
• Actively participates in knowledge sharing sessions and platforms;
• Aligns with other assurance functions to create efficiency;
• Promotes customer-oriented service culture within the audit engagement team that seeks to add value. Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.RequirementsWhat are we looking for and what does it require to be Head of IT Audits?
• Hold a Bachelors/Masters degree in IT / Computer Science
• Be a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
• Experience in Cyber Security, preferably with a certification like CISSP or CISM
• Have min 12 years of experience preferably in assurance services
• Telecom Experience shall be added advantage
• Experience in using data analytics and other techniques will be an added advantage
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
• Persuading and motivating others through collaboration and cooperation
• Builds effective working relationships with IA stakeholders within the audit engagements
• Business acumen and understanding: Maintaining expertise of the industry practices and organizational factors BenefitsWhy Join Jazz?As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy
Head of IT Audits - Islamabad Pakistan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.