Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 months ago
Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline registered and based in Hong Kong, flying to over 190 destinations around the world.
We are proud of our home Hong Kong, where the company was founded in 1946. Our corporate headquarters are located at Hong Kong International Airport. We employ over 21,000 people worldwide.
We are also a founding member of the oneworld global alliance whose combined network serves over 750 destinations worldwide.
Reports To: Premium Service Delivery Manager
Department: Airport Services Delivery (ASD)
Ensure operation continuity by making sure the lounge kitchen equipment are serviceable and provide technical expertise on equipment replacement and acquisition.
• Responsible for the upkeep of the kitchen equipment in the Cathay Pacific Lounges at HKIA.
• Coordinate with internal and external parties during emergency breakdown maintenance and oversee their timely attendance of all faults, diagnose, estimated downtime and corrective... action follow up
• Educate service delivery team on proper equipment usage and provide insight on industry best practices.
• Advice on equipment repair procedure when required for overseas Cathay Lounges
• Work with different stakeholders from contractors sourcing, contract award, project implementation and monitor progress and performance for major lounge projects.
• Monitor equipment downtime and devise preventative maintenance measure and replacement schedule
• Work with Premium Service Delivery Manager to purchase and instal new equipment.
• Respond to emergency call and provide technical advice / solutions
• Prepare relevant evaluation and progress reports for management on equipment lifecycle/conditions – analyst the data and provide insight for management decisions
• Prepare budget and management reports. Highlight areas of concerns, provide input to facilitate management discussions.
• Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned by the Management
• Tertiary education in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering
• Holder of Registration of Electrical Worker Certificate (Grade A or above)Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience with not less than 5 years at supervisory level
• Able to work under minimal supervision and detail-oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in PC applications such as MS Office and good knowledge and skills on computer aid system for system control
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• 24 hours shift duty is required. Attending emergency, report duty during off-duty and typhoon may be requested
Application Deadline: 10 March 2023
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons
Lounge Engineer Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.