MTR Corporation Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 months ago
Engineer-Infrastructure Maintenance Team (Permanent Way) (Ref: 230000BI)
BUILD YOUR CAREER‧ CONNECTING COMMUNITIES
As a growing multinational company, the MTR Corporation strives to connect communities through our railway network, property projects, various commercial activities and investment projects. Riding on our expertise and experience, we continue to grow outside of Hong Kong. Join us in building your career in our dynamic businesses.
• Lead a team of supervisors and technical staff to plan, organise and manage track maintenance, renewal activities, modification works or railway extension interfacing works in accordance with required standards
• Prepare cost estimation reports on project works as well as manage and monitor the project programme
• Prepare procedures, standards and work instructions, as well as conduct audits and inspections on related maintenance activities to ensure compliance with relevant requirements and safety rules
• Conduct technical... analysis, investigation, quality assurance, improvement actions and associated duties to fulfil safety requirements, maintenance strategies and schedules
Under Permanent Way Integrity Assurance team, you will:
• Plan and organise non-destructive tests (NDT) and inspection
• Oversee the NDT personnel qualification and certification
• Conduct audit and personnel technical performance evaluation as well as data analysis from various track monitoring systems
• Monitor implementation and effectiveness of processes and procedures required to assure the integrity of Permanent Way asset throughout their life cycle
Under Permanent Way Machine Production team, you will:
• Plan and organise Permanent Way machine operations
• Oversee Permanent Way machine operators’ qualification and certification
• Conduct audit and personnel technical performance evaluation
• Coordinate maintenance and asset replacement for Permanent Way machinery assets as an asset owner
• Monitor implementation and effectiveness of processes and procedures required for wheel-rail interface and track alignment control by using Permanent Way machines
• Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience, of which 2 years should be at supervisory level
• Experience in operating railway maintenance, track maintenance machine operation or non-destructive testing qualification is an advantage
• Possession of Corporate Membership of a professional institution in related discipline is preferred
• Candidates with lower qualification but extensive experience will also be considered
• Shift duties are subject to operational needs and working under adverse weather and emergency situations are required
You are invited to apply online via http://www.mtr.com.hk/mtr_job_en or send in your CV stating the position (with reference number) you are applying for together with your current and expected salary, availability as well as contact information, either by email to [email protected] or by mail to Human Resource Management Department (Hong Kong Transport Services - Engineering), MTR Corporation, G.P.O. Box 9916, Hong Kong.
For other job openings, please visit MTR Corporation’s website for more details.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 12 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.
Primary Location: Hong Kong
Job Posting: 23/Feb/23, 1:56:00 AM
Closing Date: 23/Mar/23, 10:59:00 AM
Engineer-Infrastructure Maintenance Team (Permanent Way) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.