Giesecke & Devrient Asia Pacific Ltd
Giesecke & Devrient Asia Pacific Ltd Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 months ago
Discover Your Passion for the World of Banknotes. G+D Currency Technology is a market leader in creating innovative solutions for banknotes and banknote processing systems. We are a trusted partner to central banks and the currency industry, increasing security and efficiency in the money cycle. As part of Giesecke+Devrient Group, we offer a wide range of development opportunities in an international, family-owned company that has more than 11,000 employees worldwide. In addition to competitive remuneration, you can also expect an excellent package of benefits, and flexible working conditions.
Please feel free to visit our website for more detailed information:
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the followings. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to fulfil optimum efficiency of this position:
• Be responsible for banknote processing systems’ installation
• Provide service maintenance and after sales services for banknote processing systems
•... Handle inquires and complaints from customers
• Provide support on new product launch, demo and product presentation
• Be responsible for service documentations (service report and spare parts transaction)
• Spare parts inventory management and control
• Manage and implement preventive and corrective maintenance program to ensure the banknote processing systems in customer sites are in good condition.
• Conduct fault analysis and formulate maintenance and improvement plan
• Compile management report and purpose recommendations for service enhancement
• Audit and facilitate the implementation of service support to compile with safety requirement
• Perform any ad hoc projects as required from time to time; and undertake functions and responsibilities of the company as reasonably assigned by the management
• Degree or Diploma holder in Mechanical /Electronic Engineering /Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Fresh graduates may be considered as junior customer service engineer
• Aggressive, self-motivated and able to work independently
• Good communication skill, coordination and time management skill
• Fluent in speaking and writing English and Chinese
• Good Computer knowledge and literacy
An attractive package that is commensurate with successful candidate's qualifications and experience will be offered. Please apply with detailed resume including availability, current & expected salary and contact number to HR Department, Giesecke & Devrient Asia Pacific Limited, Room 3103, Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or apply in .com directly.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security
Customer Service Engineer Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.