Deloitte SEA Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
3 months ago
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
• Proceed payment/ advance payment to employee. Make payment for expenses related to employees
• Keep track of the advance debt (incl. checking and reminding employees to submit the documents)
• Make accounting statement for fuel costs and pay fuel costs for company’s drivers
• Make receipt voucher/ payment voucher.
• Make payment/accounting for employee's visa card.
• Manage and reconcile bank statements... saving/ settlement deposit.
• Reconcile cash balance with cashier
• Other tasks as assigned
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
• Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
• Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
• Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
• Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
• Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
• Bachelor’s degree of Finance, Accounting or related majors
• Good communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
• Good office computer skills, especially Excel
• Careful, detail-oriented, responsible, teamwork
• Excellent work & time management skills
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address
Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Payable Accountant Ho Chi Minh City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.