Dave Dallas TX United States
3 months ago
Dave (Nasdaq: DAVE) is on a mission to build products that level the financial playing field. Our banking app helps millions of members bank, budget, find work, build credit, and access up to $500 advances without paying a fee. With a growing suite of tools and services, we provide a superior banking experience for anyone living paycheck to paycheck. We’re looking for high performers to be part... of our journey to bring access to financial opportunity for everyone.
We’re seeking a creative and engaging Manager of Design to communicate the value of Dave’s brand and product portfolio to prospects and existing members. As part of the internal Brand Creative team on Marketing, you’ll use your craft to produce brilliant, compelling, and effective brand designs for all creative needs.
The ideal candidate will thrive in leading a team in a high-volume environment while developing original designs and collaborating with a team of creatives, marketers, and product marketers. The Manager of Design will play an important role in maintaining and championing the Dave brand, while also working with their team to concept and create for all relevant channels, including social media, website, emails, digital marketing, experiential, and more. The Manager of Design will be responsible for leading and executing consumer-facing work about our product portfolio, value propositions, and visual frameworks for our products.
What You'll Do:
• Mentor and manage a team of designers as they build brand and growth marketing assets for Dave
• Lead projects working off of a creative brief to interpret, create, and deliver best in class creative design for all brand needs: social media, web pages, static content, email, customer communications, experiential, print, and digital advertising
• Use your expert-level skillset to establish look, feel, and visual frameworks for marketing Dave products
• Support and implement visual design systems across platforms, including web
• Champion Dave brand guidelines together with other designersLead, develop, maintain, and document evolving brand guidelines
• Test and improve designs across channels using data and A/B testing
• Translate user research findings into polished, engaging visuals for specific audiences
• Partner with copy manager to consistently raise the bar for creative development and execution
• Be a key liaison when collaborating with marketing, product, and legal to assess creative needs and priorities
• Own the audit and feedback loops with teams and partners to uphold our brand standards
What You'll Need:
• 5+ years graphic design experience ideally for an eCommerce company and/or a leading B2C brand
• Previous experience managing, leading, mentoring, and supporting a team effectively
• A portfolio of work highlighting your direct contributions
• Ability to translate insights into authentic narratives and visual storytelling
• Demonstrated ability in brand design, creative ideation, and execution
• Experience using Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud [Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects], and other graphic design software
• Strong ability to simplify, simplify, simplify
• Experience in A/B testing
• Experience in designing for many different channels/formats
• Good listener and understanding for cross-functional stakeholder management
• Ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
• A positive, go-getter attitude; passion for storytelling and helping build a growing brand.
Don’t let imposter syndrome get in your way of an incredible opportunity. We’re looking for people who can help us achieve our mission and vision, not just check off the boxes. If you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Why you’ll love working here:
At Dave, our people are just as important as our product. Our culture is a reflection of our values that guide who we are, how we work, and what we aspire to be. Daves are member centric, helpful, transparent, persistent, and better together. We strive to create an environment where all Daves feel valued, heard, and empowered to do their best work. As a virtual first company, team members can live and work anywhere in the United States, with the exception of Hawaii.
A few of our benefits & perks:
• Opportunity to tackle tough challenges, learn and grow from fellow top talent, and help millions of people reach their personal financial goals
• Flexible hours and virtual first work culture with a home office stipend
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Generous paid parental and caregiver leave
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Financial advisor and financial wellness support
• Flexible PTO and generous company holidays, including Juneteenth and Winter Break
• All-company in-person events once or twice a year and virtual events throughout to connect with your team members and leadership team
Dave, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is dedicated to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants and do not discriminate on any basis protected by federal, state, or local law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Dallas TX USA
Jobs in Dallas TX United States
Manager, Brand Design Dallas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.