Travel + Leisure Co.
Travel + Leisure Co. Orlando FL United States
3 months ago
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a focus on vacation ownership, travel memberships, and exchange programs, we’re shaping the future of leisure travel by creating new possibilities for vacationers. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation... inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
We’re seeking an Email Marketing Manager to lead the strategic development, technical implementation and deployment of our email marketing initiatives across our Panorama Travel Solutions (PTS) business lines. This manager will lead a team responsible for execution of marketing campaigns to both member and prospect audiences. The desired candidate will have a technical background in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar platform) and a deep understanding of customer experience & journey design and implementation. The candidate should have experience and knowledge of email/SMS campaign workflows, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, and deliverability/deployment best practices.
How You'll Shine
• Understand business requirements and deliver high quality technical solutions that empower the Marketing teams to utilize the Marketing Cloud automation platform.
• Translate business and marketing challenges into well-designed solutions to improve performance and generate member growth.
• Resident Salesforce technology expert responsible for design and technical implementation.
• Collaborate with internal channel partner teams to determine best path for Salesforce platform implementation.
• Understand the ins and outs of complex technology environments and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency and simplicity.
• Responsible for the iteratively improving our Marketing Cloud data model and architecture.
• Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize.
What You'll Bring
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years working in an Email Services Platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred or similar).
• Minimum of 3 years managing and leading a team.
• Experience with building and validating HTML for email and SMS campaigns.
• Experience with SQL scripting for automated and triggered deployments, direct code requirements for IT partners, and managing QA/UAT testing.
• Demonstrated technical experience in developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies across owned channels in a B2B & B2C environment.
• Ability to elicit requirements and translate to technical solutions that can scale across multiple business units.
• Highly analytical with proven critical thinking skills to quickly evaluate issues, troubleshoot, and prioritize accordingly.
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
• Spending accounts
• Life and accident coverage
• Voluntary income protection benefits
• Wellness program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
• 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
• Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and location of the position for which you are applying
Orlando FL USA
Jobs in Orlando FL United States
Email Marketing Manager Orlando jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.