Founder Consulting Chicago IL United States
3 months ago
MinMaxDeals LLC is a company founded in the United States in 2019. We are a leading distributor of branded cosmetics for retail stores and e-commerce enterprises. There are plans to introduce other FMCG products this year. Our head office is located in California.
Our team is looking for a Marketing manager; who will be able to cope with the set goals and keep a lot of tasks under control! We... are looking for a person who would become the soul of our company. To continue growing we are seeking a sales manager and a strong team player with a desire for ambitious personal achievements.
Responsibilities: The marketing manager is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market, segment, and sales coordination to achieve productivity and the greatest overall impact on company results.
You will be given the opportunity to work in a friendly environment, get a prestigious position and grow together with our company to build a stable future for yourself! This is a long-term position.
Brief description of the position
Marketing manager oversees the functions of communications, marketing, and public relations. Manages the process of creating and distributing original content across a range of media channels print, digital/web, social, video, audio creating and improving the identity of MinMaxDeals among internal and external audiences; and strengthening the influence of MinMaxDeals in the public sphere. Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing manager, acts as a key thinker and strategist, in addition to managing the day-to-day operations of the Marketing department.
• Develops and implements a multi-channel communications strategy that highlights key initiatives, achievements and priorities and conveys a cohesive, attractive and energetic identity of MinMaxDeals in the following areas:
• Editorial/Messaging: Prioritizes storytelling and coverage for MinMaxDeals website, print media, social media channels, and electronic newsletters, as well as through video and audio. Develops and implements coordinated messaging/voice in all communications, guided by institutional priorities and strategy.
• Marketing and strategic communications: Develops and implements a high-level strategy for a) informing potential customers through printed publications, web content, marketing emails and other channels; b) communicating with employees, potential employees of MinMaxDeals, to form the right image of the company; and c) identifying strategies to increase brand awareness among the external audiences.
• Media Relations: directs inquiries to the press, expands the company's results in the media, and anticipates new areas of opportunities for external interaction. Support efforts to develop a social media strategy and attract attention on different platforms.
• Creative: Provides a consistent and fresh visual/corporate identity of MinMaxDeals, ensuring that tools and templates are developed, the staff is properly trained in their use, and that they are applied uniformly.
• Results: Together with the team, determines how to determine and measure success (qualitative and/or quantitative).
• Provides high-level oversight of the department's budget. Makes decisions on how best to allocate resources, including by attracting freelance contractors, and which external suppliers should be attracted for production.
• Identifies and uses the latest trends in digital communications, develops strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders in this area and actively identifies areas of opportunity to ensure the continuous development of the communication strategy and efforts of MinMaxDeals
• Advises the heads of other administrative divisions of MinMaxDeals. Serves as a resource for all employees on related issues.
• Maintains active relationships with MinMaxDeals employees and coordinates joint projects. Helps in the implementation of special projects and other tasks set by the CEO.
• At least eight years of strategic brand and product/program marketing, at least four years in a supervisory role. Must be adept at distilling complex program benefits and attributes into clear, compelling messaging and targeted campaigns
• Motivated by a constant desire to improve, both personally and professionally
• At least four years of relationship marketing experience using direct and digital channels (including social media, word of mouth (WOM) marketing, referral marketing, and influencer marketing), ideally in an in-house leadership role within a complex (number and variety of constituents) organizational environment and covering areas such as website content, newsletter, and donor communications.
• Understand and have experience in customer segmentation and personalization and expertise in planning, executing, and measuring campaigns utilizing direct marketing and social media.
• Be data-driven, adept at collecting, analyzing, and utilizing data to optimize efforts and results. Must be familiar with CRM systems and related tools (Salesforce and Pardot a plus).
• Experience with customer journey mapping, communication planning, and content strategy and development.
• Experience working within an organization that serves constituents across multiple locations.
• Work experience in FMCG is preferred
• A bachelor's degree in communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing, or a related field. Graduate degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
• Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to edit and correct style, voice, grammar and usage. It is highly recommended to have experience writing articles for a wide variety of audiences and publications.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage, support and motivate a medium-sized team, as well as experience in hiring and coaching staff. The ability to remain calm under pressure and confidently navigate difficult situations.
• Fluency in the media landscape, developments in digital and social networks, technological tools, as well as other emerging trends in this area. Contacts with journalists in the relevant fields are a plus.
• Strong project management skills. Experience in budget planning and management.
Industry: FMCG/ food production/ processing
• Working in a dynamically developing market with growth prospects;
• Remote work;
• Timely payment of wages;
• A warm and comfortable atmosphere in a young team
Chicago IL USA
Jobs in Chicago IL United States
Marketing Manager Chicago jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.