Rolls royce Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Rolls royce Singapore Pte. Ltd. Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
Rolls-Royce Electrical (RRE) is responsible for developing world class electrical products and solutions, as well as the associated integrated power generation and propulsion turnkey systems. RRE is rapidly extending the company's capability in the electrical domain and plays an increasingly important role in all our businesses as we move forward. Rolls-Royce Electrical - Singapore (RRE-SG) is developing electrical technologies, products, and solutions to drive the electrification in Rolls-Royce. RRE-SG is seeking experienced and enthusiastic domain experts who are willing to join us and lead/contribute this unique technology and product development journey.
The position offers exciting opportunities for an ambitious individual with relevant qualifications, and forms part of the exciting and rapid expansion of the company-wide electrification activities. At Rolls-Royce, we focus on the future in every sense. We continually break new ground with integrated power solutions that are... technologically advanced and create better power for a changing world.
• Develop, implement, validate and continuously improve the methods of manufacture of Airborne Electronic Hardware which are capable of meeting requirements for safety, quality, cost and lead time
• Work with the product design teams to identify design for manufacturability (DFM) and design for cost requirements, contribute to product design with manufacturability in mind, and educate design engineers regarding production processes particularly focusing on electronics manufacturing
• Capture, analyse and use data to demonstrate and improve the capability of manufacturing methods
• Identify, develop and implement innovative ways of working for NPI product and serve as the first point of contact for the manufacturing when technical issues occur
• Work with interfacing teams, local experts, partners and suppliers to ensure technical aspects of manufacturing processes are understood and accounted for as required
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in engineering discipline (Electrical / Electronics/ Mechanical/ Aerospace) with experience working in a NPI manufacturing environment
• Working experience in a LEAN production environment, knowledge and application of LEAN 6 Sigma principles
• Manufacturing engineering experience with electronics manufacturing process, mechanical parts fabrication, test & verification and new product introduction is desirable
• Knowledge and understanding of process control and problem investigation tools (PFMEAs, control plans, RCA, 7 step, 5 whys etc.)
• Having NPI experience as a project team member in a cross functional team across global sites is an advantage
We offer excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits.
Pioneer optimum performance. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
Our People are our Power
We are an equal opportunities employer. We're committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we'll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential. You can learn more about our global Inclusion strategy .
So that you can be your best at work and home, we'll consider flexible working arrangements for everyone, in any role.
Rolls-Royce follows a merit-based employee recruitment process and does not charge/accept any payment/security deposit from candidates during the recruitment process. Candidates seeking employment with Rolls-Royce should be cautious of potentially fraudulent communications and offers from individuals and agencies purporting to be from, or acting on behalf of, Rolls-Royce.
Please refer to the Career section on the Rolls-Royce website to verify employment offers or vacancies. Rolls-Royce shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequences that may arise from any communication or offer of employment not directly made by Rolls-Royce.
Rolls-Royce reserves the right to take legal action against any individuals or agencies acting on behalf of Rolls-Royce without authorisation.
Skills: Power Generation, Manufacturing Engineering, reserves , Product Design, Hardware, manufacturing processes , Investigation, Aerospace, Electrical, Fabrication, Product Development, Assembly, Process Control, Manufacturing, Electronics
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years
Manufacturing Engineer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.