Arinc Incorporated Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
As a competent company, we Arinc Incorporated are looking for candidates for the position of manufacturing engineer-robatics and automation with work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria not specified, experienced in manufacturing & maintenance and domiciled in singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
• Company: Arinc Incorporated
• Position: Manufacturing Engineer-robatics And Automation
• Region: Singapore, Southeast Asia
• Work Level: Not Specified
• Work experience: -
• Qualification: Not Specified
• Type of work:
• Specialization Required: Maintenance, Manufacturing
• Salary Estimation: SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700
18... Bedok South Road, Singapore
Position Role Type:
Specification, development, deployment, and programming of various automation/robotics projects while interacting with the various business units and plant sites to develop the best solutions. Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Evaluate, specify, and recommend/acquire new equipment, process, machinery, and plant layouts to attain cost/waste reduction, quality, and production modernization goals.
• Develop / Assist Operation sites in cost/benefit analyses, Statement of Work (SOW) for proposals, business case machine specifications, acceptance tests, capital appropriation requests, project plans, and schedules.
• Analyze operational problems and develop/implement acceptable solutions, from an engineering standpoint to existing or new processes.
• Robotic and line control interface programming following industry and guidelines.
• Execute the risk assessments as per industry specifications including applying the knowledge of robotic system safety requirements and specifications as per Robotic Industries Standards (RIA) standards.
• Utilization of quality tools to foster robust project status and communications with key stakeholders
• Play a supporting role in SMART Manufacturing technologies setup and industrialization to operations.
• Responsible to provide the training for Robotics basic function, programming, and its application.
• Responsible to resolves problems/complaints at operations related to product quality/performance issues and/or delivery problems
• Responsible for robotic backbone programming- able to perform simple backbone programming to manipulate the system and file variables.
• Responsible for Robotic offline programming-able to perform complex offline programming in the simulation environment.
• Responsible for PLC/HMI programming –able to perform simple HMI/PLC programming and integration for Robotic cell
• Support and participate in the EH&S programs and activities within the company
• Report all incidents (injuries, illnesses, near misses, spills etc), hazardous conditions, and emergencies to his/her supervisor
• Responsible for performing a risk assessment of work activities, taking corrective and preventive actions
• Comply with EH&S regulations/policies/programs/rules and use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Participate in audits and inspections as and when required
• Attend EH&S training programs and takes personal responsibility for safety
Ethics & Compliances
• Understand and carry out work performed in compliance with Collins rules and regulations
• Supplements and governing policies and International Trade Policies and Procedures
• Support the Continuous Improvement programs and ACE activities within the company
• Provide a quality product/service that satisfies our customer’s needs and expectations the first time, every time
• Emphasize a total quality management process that provides accuracy, and strict compliance with agency regulations and customer requirements, giving the highest degree of confidence; understanding that meeting the requirements of the next employee in the work process is just as important as meeting the needs of external customer
• BEng/BS Engineering degree with 5 to 8+ years of experience, inclusive of Manufacturing Engineering and Robotics.
• More than 3 years of experience in Robotic handling and Offline Robot programming software (ROBOGUIDE, Robot Studio, etc…)
• Experience with CAD/CAM software, Siemens NX preferred.
Preferred Skills (if any):
• In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes, systems, and disciplines. Proven experience in automation deployment in operations.
• Responsible for automated robotics and the related application and programming development and implementation
• Fanuc Robotics Handling tool operations and programming
• ABB robotics fundamentals and ABB Robot studio offline programming.
• RIA’s Robotic safety and Risk Assessment standards
• Understand PLC /HMI programming for a robot interface
• Understand the Basic function of open source programming C, C++, Python, Net, etc..
• Six Sigma or other problem-solving tools
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
• Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibilities.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all Singapore positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibilities. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Advantages of working here
• Overtime Bonus
• Work experience
• Be taught first
• Build a good career
To find out more information and check other job vacancies, you can check our website at: https://trustjobsg.com
Manufacturing Engineer-robatics And Automation Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.