Aseanet Manpower Consulting Pte Ltd
Aseanet Manpower Consulting Pte Ltd Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
• HSE - Practice full compliance to Health, Safety & Environmental Standards and meet the expectations of the Zero Harm programme.
• Product Safety - Understand product safety risks and work on mitigation to meet the required safety levels supporting requirements of the Company's Safety Management System.
• Quality - Practice a culture of zero defects ensuring that manufacturing processes and methods within the business are developer and deployed to support Right First methodology. Support process and product related Quality investigation and manage NADCAP accreditation.
• Delivery - Ensure that manufacturing processes and methods of manufacture within the business and suppliers are developed and deployed to support/deliver Right First Time manufacture using SPS, DMAIC and System Engineering tools. Manage FAIR/MSA activities and Source & method change in the cell/area of accountability.
• Delivery - Review issues identified e.g. Troubleshoot Strip / Build... Balancing, Runout, In-situ repair, Component Repair processes and key equipment/toolings (ITT, VTL, BTG, Wash, FTB, CMM etc), determine resolutions and reestablish the Standards.
• Cost - Support cell/area of accountability to meet cost targets e.g. productivity. CONQ etc.
• Standards - Deploy and sustain the company standards by working with the Cell/Area CFT and where applicable with the suppliers. Identify opportunity to improve the Standards.
• Degree in Aeronautical / Manufacturing / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering discipline (Candidate with Diploma in Aeronautical / Manufacturing / Mechanical / Industrial discipline and relevant experience may be considered)
• Good knowledge of high bypass gas turbine engines.
• Good knowledge of material and component repair processes (e.g. Welding, machining, painting, coating etc)
• Good communication, analytical, engineering and project management skills.
• Good technical problem-solving skills (Six Sigma) and hands-on approach.
Registration Number : R*******6ASEANET MANPOWER CONSULTING PTE LTD(Co Reg: *******65E / EA License: 21C0866)Please send your updated resume by clicking "Apply". Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Manufacturing Engineer for Aviation Company (Urgent) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.