INTELLECTUAL TALENT SEARCH PTE. LTD.
INTELLECTUAL TALENT SEARCH PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
• Participation in LEAN assigned project work.
• Handling and follow up of action items from LEAN activities
• Implement and establish project plan, monitor progress, identify, resolve or escalate operational problems and minimize delays.
• Conduct project or task related meetings and prepare regular reports to communicate status of project or task.
• Development of new or existing LEAN Tools, Methods and Elements to optimize processes
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the immediate superior.
• Degree in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Knowledge of Lean Management, Value Steam Mapping,Kaizen
• Experience within PCBA and Box Build Assembly Process and equipment
• Preferably 3 - 5 year experience in implementing lean work processes
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• 5 Day Work week
• Working location : Tampines
• Working Hours: 8.30am till 5.30pm
• AWS & Bonus
Interested applicants... Kindly include your full working experience, education background, notice period, basic salary & expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Dylan Teo (R1654136)
Intellectual Talent Search (22C1090
Lean Manufacturing Engineer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.