Lum Chang Building Contractors Pte Ltd
Lum Chang Building Contractors Pte Ltd Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
• Plan and execute geotechnical and instrumentation installation and monitoring works
• Prepare instrumentation reports
• Site evaluation of soil, rock, fault distribution and geological studies on and below the site to determine their engineering properties
• Liaise and coordinate with instrumentation contractor for installation and monitoring issues
• Update instrumentation drawings
• Coordinate with construction team to minimise obstruction and damage of the monitoring instrumentsThe Requirements
• Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering/ Geology with at least 5 years' relevant experience in major infrastructure projects
• Be conversant with local codes and regulations, as well as submission procedures
• Have experience in rock fissure grouting processes
• Possess strong planning, organisational and supervisory skills Please send your resume, complete with details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Only shortlisted... candidates will be notified.
For more information about our Company, please visit our website at
geotechnical & instrumentation engineer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.