Millicom (Tigo) Managua Nicaragua
3 months ago
Would you like to help us achieve our purpose of connecting more people, improve their lives and develop our communities? If so, Tigo is for you!
We believe in innovation, we adapt and are agents of change. Our customers are at the center of everything we do.
Come and grow with our team, where together we will transform lives and communities. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to participate in challenging projects and bring your innovative ideas.
This is your opportunity, come and be part of Sangre Tigo!
Apply right now!
OneTV Performance & UX Manager
This is a Regional role and is key to help deliver the next generation of video - ONEtv IPtv and OTT solution, but also including legacy linear tv and DTH- for all our markets. Will be focused on driving the development of new features and experiences to deliver a world class video platform, based on deep understanding of the video business and trends, along with understanding of commercial OTT and TV... landscape
This role will partner and collaborate with product, engineering, technical, digital, and platform vendors; and includes the management and refinement of the entire product UX experience through development, launch and post-launch support to ensure active engagement with the user base. Setting and tracking product performance indicators to ensure that the product meets business expectations
The person should have cross functional abilities, not just with peers, but across the company to enhance the work and guarantee everyone has visibility, analytic skills to be able to read data to take informed decisions and will be responsible to execute E2E solutions
Core Responsibilities Across The Region
Needs to be an assertive thinker, able to discuss creative and business strategies with cross-functional teams to bring Video Product Strategy to life across all markets. Someone that can make informed decisions through analytical thinking based on data and can also have great instinct for what resonates with current base of video subscribers.
The manager needs to bring strong communication to be able to articulate a creative vision of the desired video UX to deliver and the business opportunity that is being targeted, while keeping track of all steps needed to get there, including budget and deadlines management.
This role needs to be a true collaborator in a very fast-paced environment, who can positively impact the team and the business without the need of being micromanaged while also collaborating with a wide array of stakeholders. Someone that feels comfortable taking risks and making smart decisions without necessarily having all the answers.
Is important to think digital and creative first but a clear structure and methodology to document E2E how this experience will be delivered. It’s important for the role to have a true pulse on UX trends, as well as market and consumer behaviors towards Video and OTT. With this as benchmark, must evaluate plans from strategic, creative and execution perspectives to have a full perspective of the resources involved.
Define / own the video UX experience roadmap for the Region
• Make strategic roadmap choices based on analytics, business/operation needs and technical feasibility to close the gap between the current and future state of video the products
• Build business cases for new investment requirements
• Deep understanding of UX process, platform & technical infrastructure components to be able to design: testing, support, and go-to-market guidelines for new launches
• Define and lead multifunctional teams required to execute the roadmap. This includes actively participating in technical decisions that have impact on the platform financials or customer experience
• Influence key partners to meet roadmap expectation, e.g., TiVo UX
• Own on-time and on-budget implementation of initiatives, liaising with up and downstream stakeholders to report progress and escalate issues (MIC Steerco, country GM’s, initiative leaders, change management, etc.).
• Continuously evaluate the video experience performance across portfolio in LATAM
• Define KPIs and analyze consumer data and experience performance to guide future innovations. Strong analytical skills across a wide array of data sets from all available resources (technical, commercial, etc) to consolidate in executive reports to track performance objectively.
• Objectively assess and identify flaws and inefficiencies in the design or experience, and merge with short and long-term business needs to define new action plan
• The manager must be a team player: connect, interact and align with cross functional teams to build bigger beats around our video strategy. Regional and local stakeholders
• Lead a regional multidisciplinary organization formed by commercial leaders and technical, marketing and sales experts for each strategic initiative
• Keep top management informed of project status through periodic status reporting.
Qualifications & Experience
• +8 years of experience in the video industry, with commercial and UX as critical experiences
• Fluent in English and Spanish. Strong written and verbal communication skills with great judgment
• Ideally located in any of the Tigo markets
• High degree of ownership and autonomy
• Leading and influencing without authority
• Think strategically and digital: Develop briefs that are clear and inspiring
• Be passionate about entertainment in all its forms, be curious and aware of the business, following what's going on day by day, specially all video UX benchmark.
• Be selfless and open to learn when giving and receiving feedback. Go beyond roles and titles to get great work done.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
We are a leading multinational company of mobile services, internet and cable television that is present in Latin America and we are the leading telecommunications company in Panama. In Latin America, Tigo has been recognized for several years in the "Great Place to Work" ranking as an excellent company to work for. Our people are our most precious asset. Tigo Panama directly employs more than 2,500 people nationwide and offers internal growth opportunities to its staff. We have a firm purpose that moves us and unites all of us who work in the company: "To build the largest digital network to connect Panamanians by developing the communities we serve and improving their quality of life." Sangre Tigo runs through our veins, we are proud of our company and its history, we are innovative, we are passionate, we live to improve our communities and our clients are at the center of everything we do. We invite you to be part of our Tigo family!
Millicom | Tigo is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment. We provide equal opportunity and access for all persons, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a disabled veteran or other protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic, in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
OneTV Performance & UX Manager Managua jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.