Bosch Group Renningen Germany
3 months ago
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) are used in many applications in everyday life, such as inertial sensors in smartphones, wearables, hearables, smart glasses, or cars. In addition to sensing, MEMS technologies can also perform filter functionalities in radio frequency circuits or tune reactive loads. Leveraging benefits of RF-MEMS like high quality factor, low loss and very high linearity requires adequate component design.
As a RF MEMS engineer your tasks are:
• You derive requirements for the components based on the system requirements.
• You are responsible for the RF design, modelling and simulation of... novel RF MEMS as a differentiating element of modern wireless communication and RF sensor systems.
• You will take over the characterisation of the RF components with RF measurement technology.
• Last but not least, you work closely with system engineers and technicians.
• Education: completed studies in high-frequency technology or comparable
• Personality and working practice: structured and analytic thinking, reative, ability to work independently and teamplayer
• Experience and Knowledge: very good knowledge in RF technology, RF component design and RF measurement technology, knowledge in design of RF filters, experience with the simulation tool CST and RF measurment equipment, preferable experience in MEMS Technolgie
• Languages: proficient English language skills, German is beneficial
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Christine Weber (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 6367
Need further information about the job?
Dr. Thomas Binzer (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 48440
Radio Frequency engineer MEMS filter (f/m/div) Renningen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.