Eliyan Berlin Germany
3 months ago
Analog/Mixed Signal DesignEngineer
Join the leading chiplet startup As an Eliyan Analog/Mixed Signals Design Engineer, you will be working at a fast paced early stage startup creating technologies that fuel tomorrow's chiplet based systems with best-in-class power, area, manufacturability, and design flexibility. You will be developing various analog mixed signal blocks such as receiver, transmitter, and clock distribution. You will work with a cross-functional team of industry experts that operate from first principles, innovate and push the envelope to create high-volume and high-performance manufacturable products. We offer a fun work environment with excellent benefits.
• Defining, architecting, and develop custom analog mixed-signal blocks for high-speed wireline links.
• Work closely with digital teams to implement and optimize mixed signal designs.
• Design, verify, and performs post-silicon validation and characterization of mixed-signal... designs.
• M.S. or Ph.D in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum eight years experience designing high-speed SerDes components such as CTLEs, Transmitter, Receiver, and PLLs
• Full ownership from concept to production for major blocks, ability to direct junior engineers
• Direct experience designing in advanced CMOS (5nm or below) at data rates of at least 10Gb/s.
• Proficient with Cadence Virtuoso design environment and mixed-signal simulation (ADE, Spectre)
• Solid understanding of high-speed layout considerations, such as parasitics, crosstalk isolation, supply and bias distribution.
• Silicon bring-up, debug, and evaluation.
• Hands on layout experience a plus
Senior Analog Design Engineer, Germany Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.