Thales Reading United Kingdom
3 months ago
Business Data Analyst
Location: Reading (remote)
Are you an inquisitive individual that likes to identify risks and opportunities and solve problems? Do you have an interest in Business Analytics? Are you looking for your next challenge with the opportunity to work within a highly regarded team that will support with your learning and development? Then look no further …
What the role has to offer:
• Manage requirements gathering and capture sessions with the UK business and functions to capture and prioritise business and end user needs related to data and analytics.
• Use data management process and methodology to understand a possible data product requirement from the business or function and help the business case creation.
• Develop new and refine existing data standards, policies and procedures by working closely with the data management technical team, the business, functions and data owners to develop and implement best practices policies and guidance across the company’s... key systems and data sources
• Liaise with business units and functions to define data quality measures, increase data literacy, and improve data management, which will drive improvements within our core systems and introduce an enterprise-focused approach across the business and systems.
About the team
• You will be supporting the data analytic and reporting requirements & working closely with Head of Procurement, Technology & data Management. Manage key internal stakeholders to ensure and promote collaboration between the Data Management organisation, UKIS and the Thales UK businesses.
We have an impactful and exciting opportunity for a Business Data Analyst for Thales UK. The role requires someone with a confident, professional background in Data Analysis/Management, who can help support the business as it evolves.
The Successful individual will be assisting the UK Head of Procurement, Technology and Data Management in the creation of data analyses and reports. This position deals with the day-to-day aspects of data. Discovering, validating, documenting and communicating current data approaches through modelling, simulating and analysing current and future state process models.
For this role we are looking for someone who:
• Has a data analysis / management background and has experience not only in analysing complex data sets, bus also interpreting it, identifying potential solutions, and presenting information back to the business.
• Can multi-task and prioritise without the requirement for regular direct supervision.
• Has the ability to establish and meet deadlines and juggle fluctuating priorities easily in fast paced and complex environments.
• Is able to form strong relationships with the rest of the team and senior stakeholders, quickly.
Security Clearance statement
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
What We Can Offer
We’re committed to giving you opportunities to be your best. We believe in embracing the passion and potential of our people, and to achieve this we offer market leading training, development and experiences, along with the opportunity to be mentored and coached by some of the smartest minds in the industry. We hire from within as our first priority, so you’ll have a myriad of opportunities within our diverse, global organisation.
Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Thales is an equal opportunities employer and diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of Thales
Jobs in Reading United Kingdom
Business Data Analyst Reading jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.