Promoting The Bands
Promoting The Bands Nottingham United Kingdom
3 months ago
£10,288 - £13,563 per annum
Our client has fantastic opportunity for the right person to join theirfriendly and supportive team within Property Services as Asset and Data Analyst.
The role sits within their Asset Data Team who oversee the stock condition survey programmes which inform their decent homes position and enable programmes of Capital Works to be developed and long-term business plans to be forecast. The team is also responsible for planning the huge undertaking of retrofitting our properties to become more energy efficient and by 2050 to be carbon net zero. Housing is responsible for approx. 40% of UK carbon emissions and social housing providers will play a pivotal role in reducing this.
This role is a job share working 2 days, 14 hours a week
As Asset and Data Analyst you will be responsible for supporting a wide range of Property Services functions and some of your key duties may include but are not limited to
• Collecting and record data for... statutory and regulatory purposes; ensuring all databases are maintained to discharge their statutory and regulatory responsibilities.
• Developing appropriate and relevant maintenance and asset management reporting methodology to inform planning and option appraisal processes; working directly with service leads to provide statistical and regulatory reports relating to all maintenance and asset management operations and key performance indicators.
• Creatingsurvey programmes for maintaining stock condition and energy data; providing reports confirming progress with survey plans and current performance against measurable stock condition criteria.
• Maintaining and developing the information on the SDS Stock Profiler software to ensure accurate recording of completed works on relevant systems, providing reports and analysis.
• Providingcore software super user support to Maintenance users in accordance with current policies relating to software support services; liaising with Technology Services to ensure awareness of systems need, development and proposed changes which may impact upon day-to-day operations of the department.
• Developing training on job-specific software to users; creating and maintaining documentation for software and system setup information.
The ideal candidate will have an appropriate IT qualification or demonstrable experience in managing databases and being proficient in understanding and organising large volumes of data and translating this into clear, well-presented documents of various types to inform strategic and operational management decisions. Data comes in many forms, from disparate sources, so although previous housing/property services would be beneficial - this learning will be acquired, and you will be supported by the team as you build knowledge. The most important quality is the ability to harvest and understand information, to demonstrate good communication skills and be clear about the needs of your many internal customers. You will provide solutions to meet those needs.
14 hours a week, 2 days, partially agile.
Looking forward to receiving your application!
Please note that we are not currently offering visa sponsorship.
All successful candidates will be required to take awork-related test prior to the interview.
We may close this vacancy early should we receive sufficient interest.
As an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups and disabled candidates. As part of theirLGBT Allies Programme, they also welcome applications from members of the LGBT communityand encourage inclusivity in the workplace
Jobs in Nottingham United Kingdom
Asset and Data Analyst Nottingham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.