Proctor & Gamble
Proctor & Gamble Bucharest Romania
3 months ago
We are looking for a focused Process Engineer to join our vibrant team at Proctor & Gamble in Urlaţi, județul Prahova.
Growing your career as a Full Time Process Engineer is an incredible opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, cooperation and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Process Engineer at Proctor & Gamble today!
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Washing hair. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
We are looking for a Process Engineer with a manufacturing background to showcase their skills in a multifaceted yet autonomous role. You will combine your proven knowledge of engineering practices and ability to analyze & develop the latest manufacturing technology, to improve all... systems, production, machinery & procedures. Be prepared to join our rapidly growing, successful, and innovative teams!
Are you ready for the challenge?
We are eager to give you the opportunity to take a step forward in your early career and show you can lead from the front.
Our Engineers are truly at forefront of product implementation & improvements - Your work would include developing innovative solutions geared towards improving processes. We are relying on to deliver the best results to the highest standards.
You will be working across either major function (Making or Packing) to:
• Analyze, investigate, and make suggestions, to improve existing manufacturing or assembly processes
• Design, development, and operation of integrated production systems
• Take an active role in the continuous improvement of machinery and process systems
• Maintaining a keen eye for opportunities to implement lean manufacturing methods
• Increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and success of overall product quality
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
• At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
• You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel; Welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
• Responsibility from day 1
• Attractive compensation and benefit package.
• Genuine development opportunity
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Mechanical/Electrical/Manufacturing Engineering
• Strong level of English both written and spoken
• Hands on experience in a Mechanical or Electrical Process role
• A leadership mentality & ability to prioritize autonomously
• A highly motivated self-starter and finisher who can work under pressure but who will not compromise on quality
• Have good command of both spoken and written English
• Like to bring innovation to your work, while having the capacity to analyze situations and provide solutions
• Are organized and always pay attention to details
• Have strong analytical and technical skills and can collaborate well with diverse groups of people
• Have Office 365 skills
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship..
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Benefits of working as a Process Engineer in Urlaţi, județul Prahova:
● Learning opportunities
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package
Process Engineer - Hiring Immediately Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.