Luxoft India West Bengal India
3 months ago
A Reputed bank is looking for a Infrastructure Project Manager.
Project Manager, responsible for the delivery of the project:
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Leads, plans, and coordinates Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company consultants and tasks in the project
• Communicates with the Bank's stakeholders of project issues, changes to the project plan, resource requirements etc.
• Provides the Bank with the necessary information to achieve project objectives
• Produces the Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company deliverables according to the project scope and planning.
• 7+ years experience,
• Banking experience is a must
• Waterfall SDLC a must
• All end-to-end PM responsibilities including but not limited to: initiation of project, creation and management of plan, RAID management, management of Senior Stakeholders, formal communication & change management, strong communication skills both verbal & written... implementation & adherence to project controls, reporting
Nice to have
English: C2 Proficient
Infrastructure Project Manager West Bengal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.