Xcellence-IT Surat Gujarat India
3 months ago
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Plan, implement, monitor and control Project Implementation to achieve quality, efficiency and timely delivery for the project
• Work with analysis, development & implementation team to ensure successful project execution and delivery in cost effective and timely manner
• Work with a multiple team offering them expert help and advise on how to develop skills to execute project successfully, and to develop leadership abilities into the team
• Lead the project for smoother implementation by acting as communication bridge between software implementation team and the business stakeholders, translating business needs into requirements. Interact with the implementation team and help them understand the technical aspects of the solution.
• Scope the system by identifying priority areas, come up with the implementation plan by working closely with stockholders and integration team. Develop estimations, schedules by performing activity planning and sequencing to... arrive at project implementation plan
• Cost estimations & budgeting, managing risks & issues involving project implementations
• Conduct usability and functional testing and recommend corrective and preventive actions
• Interact with internal as well as external executives to achieve organizational objectives
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Excellent Project Management Skills. Should have strong knowledge of Agile Methodology, Source Code Control Systems, SDLC Models, Requirement Gathering, Analysis & Documentation, Project Management & Delivery Process, etc.
• Having a proactive approach, positive attitude and willing to do anything to achieve organizational goals
• Excellent Problem Solving and analysis skill. Ability to learn, and understand business models quickly
• Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills
• Willing to learn new things, develop new skills and adapt as per organizational goals
• At least 4 years working experience in field of Software development (Software Industry)
• Candidate should be any graduate/post graduate in Computer Science or related degree program
• Freshers can apply for entry level positions. Relevant experience is a plus
Surat Gujarat India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.