Helius Technologies India India
3 months ago
Founded in 2011 and trusted by companies across 70 countries and more, we are the skills solutions provider that organizations and individuals the world over count on to innovate faster and create progress.
We help technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable, and secure.
Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us, and our values are at the helm of how we work together. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be.
If you have the management and networking skills required and are excited to come to work every day knowing you’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation, we want to hear from you!
• Solid understanding of Software... development and risk management
• Strong leadership skills
• Proven self-management and team-management skills
• Ability to monitor and control project delivery
• Capability to make decisions under pressure
• Plan and oversee the complete offshore development activities
• Act as the point of contact for all communication across the global teams
• Make sure the team understands the project goals and scope
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Oversee the project performance, analyze risks and opportunities
• Monitor progress and make changes to the workplan as needed to ensure the
delivery of the project deliverables
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders
• Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed
• Facilitate the scrum events (daily standups and other meetings) as needed
• Help remove obstacles to the developer’s progress
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.