OSI Systems, Inc
OSI Systems, Inc Hyderabad Telangana India
3 months ago
Senior IT Project Manager will plan and coordinate all the aspects of internal information related to IT projects from early project stages (discovery) through the project implementation, and product/service delivery. Projects often involve but are not limited to network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, devices deployment, application integration, etc.
The right candidate will manage all the project activities performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners. This person will define project requirements, scope, charter, business case, feasibility & impact assessments on as needed basis.
This professional will develop detailed project plans and leverage the PMO standard processes to manage effectively shared resources, change control, resolution of issues and risks, testing, training, and the overall project delivery. Projects may vary in number, size, and complexity.
• Lead multiple Infrastructure, IT Security, Acquisition, Software... Integration projects of varying size and complexity
• Effectively communicate timely status update on projects to senior leadership
• Maintain project schedule, project financials and RAID log
• Collaborate and manage multiple internal and external partners
• Complete job responsibilities working in global time zones
• Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
• Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
• Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business
• 5+ years of working experience as IT Project Manager
• Strong Quantitative, Qualitative analytics experience
• Experience working with Agile tools such as Teams, Planner, Confluence, JIRA, etc.
• Experience with PM tools and processes
• Experience working in fast-paced environment.
• Experience in leading multiple Infrastructure, Software Integration, Cloud Migration, ERP, and M&A projects. Stakeholder Management – capable of managing expectations reasonably with senior leadership team and internal customers. Risk Management is a must have.
• Flexible - work in an agile, fast-paced environment. Demonstrate ability to focus on a big picture while paying attention to small details. Lead by example and inspire a project team to follow along.
• PMP or Scrum Master certification
• Experience working in the formal PMO organization
• International working experience
• Manufacturing industry working experience
• Software development experience
Relevant years of Experience: 5 + yrs
Hyderabad Telangana India
Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana India
IT Project Manager Hyderabad jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.