Danaher Bengaluru Karnataka India
3 months ago
• Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
• Create awareness of RPA and build a pipeline of candidate processes to be automated.
• Experience in assessing the suitability of potential processes for RPA and ROI/Benefit calculations.
• Review continuous improvement on the team/process, monitor and adjust team planning and structure to handle the growing footprint of RPA
• Knowledge of UiPath products, versions, licensing, deployment models, infrastructure and complete SDLC (Initiation, Discovery to Production Support, migration) of automation
• Manage UiPath Insights – Bots Utilization, Queues, Business ROI, etc.,
• Guide the team to implement UiPath new features (Modern Design Experience, modern folders, Modern authentication Etc.,)
• Manage relationships with stakeholders and identify manage risks and avoid escalations
• Manage... 3rd party contracts, resources, and budget.
• Mentor the team to adhere to best practices –Design, Development/ Configuration, Deployment phases
• Define SLAs, KPIs, ROI governance in coordination with business stakeholders and track them
• Prepare, publish, and run Weekly Status Reports, Monthly Status Reports, Dashboards, Governance and Steering committee and other project meetings
• Improvements in an Agile development mode.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Deep understanding of Systems (ERP and CRM) and Business Processes
• Experience managing multiple projects and /or Tasks simultaneously to tight deadlines
• Demonstrated experience liaising with stakeholders to elicit requirements
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of change management best practices
• Strong project management skills with a focus on delivering iterative enhancements
• Must be well versed in Agile, SCRUM, daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming and estimation and usage of JIRA tool.
• Master’s degree in computer science or business Administration. PMP preferred.
• 12+ Years of overall IT Experience
• 5+ years of project or program management experience
• 2+ years of RPA projects management experience
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Global Project Manager – IT Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.