Advanced Micro Devices, Inc
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc Bayan Lepas Penang Malaysia
3 months ago
WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Join us to lead our organization in operational excellence as we continue to grow our company and provide technology leadership in the industry. Our team manages B2B operations for AMD and you will get the opportunity to work with our wide range of trading partners to ensure our business runs smoothly.
Excellent communication skills, which will underpin their ability to deal with a wide variety of external companies on a daily basis as they support our B2B systems and develop new EDI processes.
Good programming skills in an SAP PI/PO background.
A deep understanding of certificates and the role they play in TLS and in the signing and encryption processes in the AS2 protocol.
Excellent analytical skills.
• Supporting and monitoring EDI systems in an SAP environment.
• Developing, maintaining and testing EDI maps, using ANSI X.12 and EDIFACT.
• EDI standards. RosettaNet knowledge is also an advantage.
• Developing and maintaining EDI documentation.
• Troubleshooting of EDI transactions and workflows.
• Troubleshooting of VAN, AS2, HTTPS, SFTP and FTP connectivity issues.
• Converting any kind of data to and from internal customer formats with XSLT.
• Strong EDI support and development experience.
• Experience working in a support environment with emphasis on deep root cause analysis with a view to driving defects to zero.
• Excellent communication & Microsoft office skills including experience crafting presentations in PowerPoint for an executive audience.
• Passion for attention to detail & organizing information.
• Ability to drive to tight deadlines as part of a global, horizontal team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Benefits offered are described: AMD benefits at a glance.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process
Bayan Lepas Penang Malaysia
Jobs in Bayan Lepas Penang Malaysia
Staff Business Systems Analyst (EDI) Bayan Lepas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.