EMEA Recruitment Ltd
EMEA Recruitment Ltd Amsterdam Netherlands
3 months ago
For one of our well established, international manufacturing clients in Hoofddorp who are seeking a Financial Analyst to oversee the financial performance of Corporate and CTO divisions of the business.
Working in a dynamic and innovative business with the unique opportunity to join a multi-national and high achieving team, this is a pivotal role and there is extensive growth and development opportunities as well as exposure to the wider business and strategic management.
If you are looking for a dynamic business and to gain more exposure with a market leader, this role will be of interest. The position will suit someone who is proactive, driven and holds good social skills as well as a strong analytical mindset.
This role offers between €60,000 – 70,000 per annum (based on experience) as well as a hybrid working arrangement and competitive benefits package including a travel allowance and pension scheme.
Financial Analyst – Exclusive, Hoofddorp, Netherlands/Hybrid Working
The... main duties of the Financial Analyst:
• A variety of analysis and reporting on the actuals, analysis, interpretation and commentary delivered to internal customers (revenue and cost analysis; labour tracking; gross margin movements; forecast spending)
• Extensive internal and external stakeholder engagement within the finance team and other departments within the business
• Month end revenue accrual as well as revenue management, spending reviews, margin reviews, account reconciliations
• Supporting internal and external audits in the preparation of quarterly balance sheet reviews
• Continuous improvements on processes with an emphasis on driving time and cost efficiency
The skills required for the Financial Analyst:
• 3 to 5 years' experience in the position of Financial Analyst or business controlling role
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance, Business or Accounting
• Experience with Excel, SAP and Power BI
• Fluent in English
• Strong internal and external stakeholder management experience
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation
Financial Analyst Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.