Labcorp Athens Greece
3 months ago
Biostatistician 2 (CDS)
• Biostatistician 2 required to work for Labcorp Drug Development supporting the Lead Biostatistician
• Opportunity to develop into a Lead Biostatistician and beyond
• Working with multiple Sponsors across several therapeutic areas in all phases of clinical trials
• This is a permanent full-time role, either office based or home based anywhere in Europe or in South Africa
• You must have some previous experience of working as a Biostatistician within clinical trials
Join our growing team and discover your extraordinary potential by working as a Labcorp Drug Development Biostatistician 2. You will enjoy a varied role working for different sponsors across several therapeutic areas, leading projects and... mentoring junior members of the department. The position offers an excellent support network with access to Labcorp Drug Development’s statistical consultants, flexible working solutions and the opportunity to progress your career. If you are looking to strengthen your biostatistics expertise within a varied and dynamic environment, then this is a fantastic opportunity.
Job Primary Functions
• Perform Lead Biostatistician role on simple studies, providing statistical oversight and attending relevant project meetings
• Maintain awareness of project budgets and tasks, and effectively communicate the status of such tasks to line management and the project manager, as appropriate
• Preparation of Statistical Analysis Plans (including mock TFL shells) for simple and medium complexity studies under the supervision of senior statistical staff
• Perform statistical analysis for medium complexity studies
• Conduct overall statistical review of TFLs for medium complexity studies prior to client delivery
• Review CRF and other study specific specifications and plans
• May perform sample size calculation for Clinical Pharmacology studies under the supervision of senior statistical staff
• Provide statistical input and review of the CSR for simple studies
• Generation and review of randomization schedules from provided specifications under the supervision of senior statistical staff
• Master’s degree, equivalent, or higher in Biostatistics or related field
• Ability to program in one or more statistical software packages (SAS® preferred) used to conduct statistical analyses
• Ability to effectively communicate statistical concepts
• Interpersonal and effective communication skills
• Cooperative and team-oriented
• The ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining high standards
• You must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
Looking to kick-start your career dedicated to improving health and improving lives? Then #JoinThePursuit.
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Mirko Argentiero on +39 345 0383908 or send an email at [email protected]
To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Labcorp Drug Development, Covance By Labcorp, Covance, Chiltern, FSP, Functional Service Provision, Clinical Analytics, FSPx, Statistician, Biostatistician, Stato, Statistics, Senior Biostatistician, Lead Biostatistician, Study Biostatistician, pharma, pharmaceutical, Bloemfontein, Vienna, Brussels, Sofia, Prague, Paris, Berlin, Athens, Budapest, Dublin, Rome, Vilnius, Amsterdam, Warsaw, Lisbon, Bucharest, Bratislava, Madrid, Bern, Basel, Kiev, Slough, Berkshire, London, England, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, Cambridge, Swansea, Sheffield, Manchester, Alderley Edge, Birmingham, home based, field based, home-based UK Anywhere, anywhere in England, anywhere in Scotland, anywhere in Wales, anywhere in Ireland, flexible location, CDISC, SDTM ADaM, “Statistical Analysis Plan”, study protocols, clinical study reports, integrated summary of safety and efficacy reports, Investigator Brochures, periodic safety update reports, oncology, rare diseases, Europe, cancer, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, South Africa, , , Remote, EMEA
Labcorp Is Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Biostatistician 2 (CDS) EMEA Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.