Hill's Pet Nutrition
Hill's Pet Nutrition Kelowna Canada
3 months ago
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 151558 - Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
About The Role
The Hill’s Territory Manager (TM) is in charge for owning an account base of veterinary clinics and specialty pet retail stores. The TM’s focus is building net sales, product mix, share of market and Hill’s product endorsement (BRMO) within those clinics and stores. The TM will need to keep abreast of driven climate in the assigned territory to ensure appropriate actions take place to drive the business.
TMs will provide a direct work with veterinary professionals at the practice level to ensure the highest levels of veterinary endorsement (BRMO) for Hill’s brands. Ensure Hill’s is the strategic partner of choice in the assigned clinics and gain professional and business support to grow sales.
TMs will provide a direct collaborate with specialist pet retail operators at store level to ensure efficient execution of Hill’s 6Ps. Ensure Hill’s is the strategic partner of choice in the... assigned stores and gain business support to grow sales.
What You Will Do
• Develop deep knowledge of the customers’ business and organization; build a network with key decision makers / key influencers in the vet practice and specialty pet store in the assigned territory
• Maintain regular contact with Health Care Teams (HCTs) / store personnel and key influencers
• Provide outstanding professional support (detailing, in-clinic/store seminars, technical training, merchandising), reaching all key partners in specified practices and stores
• Find opportunities in the assigned customer base and develop technical and business propositions that meet the needs of both Hill’s and the customer, resulting in BRMO leadership and outstanding 6P execution in clinics and stores
• Implement commercial activities to ensure:
• Awareness, full distribution and active endorsement by the veterinary profession of Hill’s products and services in all core disease categories (clinic)
• Full distribution, excellent transparency and active endorsement of Hill’s products by the store staff
• Rapid acceptance, endorsement and distribution of new products
• Establishment of shelf space and adequate inventory within each clinic/store
• Establishment of merchandising and practice protocols to Hill’s standards
• Increase recruitment of new users to Hill’s brands (e.g. active recommendations, trial programs
• Achieve territory sales targets
• Plan and implement call value (coverage, frequency, efficiency) for the territory, based on account classification and required activities
• Timely call reports and record maintenance for the territory
• Review potential of accounts within the territory (every year)
• Promptly identify new accounts and secure strong presence and endorsement for Hill’s brands
• Maintain accurate records in the Hill’s reporting system
• Leverage all Company available tools to drive execution (HIPP, Product POS, Detailing material, Staff Feeding, VIP Market, Sampling, Trial, Product Distribution drive, etc.)
• Bachelor degree
• Previous sales experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong selling skills. Ability to persuade, negotiate and close
• Excellent skills in time management, planning and managing budgets
• Bachelors degree B.S. in biology, chemistry, health-related, nutrition, animal science or Business Administration or a relevant field is helpful)
• Previous sales experience in veterinary industry, pharmaceutical company or nutrition company preferred
• Licensed DVM (Veterinary Medicine) or RVT (Animal Health Technician/Technologist) preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
Territory Manager - BC Interior Kelowna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.