Averna Hasselt Belgium
3 months ago
The Averna experience
Averna delivers industry-leading test solutions and services for communications and electronics device makers worldwide, accelerating product development, quality and innovation:
• Be [email protected]: Serve international customers and collaborate with colleagues in Canada, Europe, the U.S., Mexico and Asia.
• Drive [email protected]: Participate in the development of market-leading high-tech products in the telecom, transportation, electronics and medical devices.
• Develop your [email protected]: Contribute to thrilling projects that will stretch your skills and talent to the maximum.
• Enjoy [email protected]: Be part of a fast-growing company with award-winning products and team.
• Share your [email protected]: Meet passionate people, enjoy our modern environment and dynamic atmosphere.
The Electrical Engineer challenge in a few words
As part of the Engineering team, you will be involved in the development of electro Engineering and assembly... for assigned projects. You will also interact and support other departments when necessary.
Your contribution in this role:
• Making electrical diagrams according guidelines and norms
• Making pneumatic diagrams according guidelines and norms
• Develop electric and pneumatic concepts
• Independent installation and start-up of machines
• Independent supplier selection in agreement with the team leader
• Write electro documentation
• Select components independently
• Keep knowledge up to date independently
• Building electrical cabinets
• Machine assembly
• Sporadic onsite service interventions
The ideal candidate in a few words:
• Degree: Master
• Experienced: Minimum of 2 years of experience in electrical engineering and machine automation
• Skills: Hands-on & detailed.
• Experience with E-plan.
• Experience with Twincat, Fluiddraw or LAN Networks would be an asset; Knowledge of troubleshooting, pneumatics and machine safety;
• Basic knowledge of automation principles, machine control (motion and logic) and motion tuning.
• Multilingual: Professional communication in English and Dutch (written and spoken)
What's in it for YOU
• A multinational high-tech work environment
• Team spirit, fun and passion for technology
• Development and training opportunities
• Attractive salary package including benefits
• We are a fair company
Averna is committed to employment equity and to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status
Electrical Engineer Hasselt jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.